Bryan
Knight
Knight

Recycle electric meters

Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:33 pm

ScrapUtilityMeters.Com recycles retired, vintage, and obsolete application meters at some stage in North the united states. The employer works with electric powered groups and electric powered cooperatives inside the USA and Canada to recycle all styles of electric powered meters: virtual or analog meters with glass or plastic covers and lenses. Throughout the recycling technique, up to 98% of the authentic materials may be recovered and reprocessed to be used within the manufacturing manner once more.

The substances recovered for the duration of the recycling process encompass nonferrous industrial metals including copper, brass, aluminum, and stainless steel. Virtual application meters have small computers that contain revealed circuit boards that frequently include valuable metals like gold or silver together with extra copper and brass and solder made from tin and lead. The plastic lens covers are manufactured from a clear polycarbonate that may be recycled and reused as properly. Read more at recycle electric meters

timothysmith
Squire
Squire

Re: Recycle electric meters

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:21 am

Hey,

This is a really good approach. Recycling rate is also good.
I use to solder my circuits board by myself. Once my soldering iron stopped heating, then this helped me a lot: https://handtoolsforfun.com/why-is-my-soldering-iron-not-heating-up-how-to-fix-a-soldering-iron-thats-not-heating/

I hope this will also help you.