RoronoaZoro
Squire
Squire

Broken and needs fixing, Lich perspective

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:47 am

My list of broken, buggy and useless things regarding Lich and other races.

Spider corpses
They make it difficult for everything to pass, sometimes units need to turn around them, sometimes they get blocked and stop for the rest of the figbt, and all other massive units make a devastating detour that takes about 10 seconds at least. Fix it so that corpses aren't an obstacle, also Tank corpses and Siege behave the same way.

Spiders turn speed and clumsy behavior around other massive units.
Incredibly slow turning speed, leads to big loss in dps especially when they target a far single among the unit, also when next to other spiders or massive units they do it all the time. Their AI when around other massive units is very primitive, keep bumping into them when out of range of their target instead of taking a smart route to get around and reach within range of their target and start attacking.

Purge The Lands.
What is the purpose of this ability? If you don't want people to play Lich just lock it... Have you even considered that there could be 100 players with Tiadrin who can decide to ruin a few dozen Lichs gameplay WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCE? At least make it so that it deals damage to the users castle or something or add a big mana cost to it.. this abiliy must be removed asap on the next patch, I am currently enroute in a week to Skarn because some assholes decided I belong there.

VIII Acolytes
With this recent guard towers patch, I am unable to save my Acolytes to any formation, even recent or previous. Cost me more than once on big plunders...

Destination

Re: Broken and needs fixing, Lich perspective

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:04 am

I already had the spider corpses problem as well.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:09 pm

if you are at a battlefield. and alot die, will thouse corpses just wanish or will they be there on the ground make it hader to walk there ?
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

RoronoaZoro
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Kennan wrote:
if you are at a battlefield. and alot die, will thouse corpses just wanish or will they be there on the ground make it hader to walk there ?

They stay till the end, but just the massive or super corpses thats a problem, spiders walk over normal and large units

RoronoaZoro
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Walling or deleting units
Walling should give an option to select number of walled units instead of the whole bunch only, I am trying to make use od my arny cap and make 1 more silver spider but I cant wall one single scorp and having my entire house to request all 87 scorpions is not a great solution. Even deleting should include a desired number instead of the 2 or 5 or 10 from a high number, couldnt delete that 1 scorpion, only allowed for 2 mininum.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:22 am

corpse/cata bug been around since it began.. same with tanks etc but i believe that is better now ? could be wrong but entire troops management / garrison system is gonna get a huge revamp and i guess we just wait and see the final result..
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

pzapumpin
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:58 pm

lol if they fix massive unit collision lich players will be crying injustice on the forums...Cavalry gets stuck on spider corpses while moral boosted and cannot move to kill next spider. Get Rose for your spider and they move faster and turn better. Gold spiders are already the best unit in the game there is no way they can be buffed in any way.

noobone
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:11 pm

I agree with these problems 100% as a lich player. No need to 'buff' them, just need to fix the buggy corpes. Let the corpses be a none issue for anyone who walks over it.