Thatman
Squire
Squire

[Suggestion] Remove 100% injury when robbing an allied cart in their own territory.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 am

After alliances are made people are robbing carts more from their "allies" than from their enemies because of the 100% injury rate in allied territory. Other than that the 100% injury is fine when I'm defending them from attack, or when I rob a third party's carts. But specifically when I rob someone's cart within their own territory I feel like I should not have that advantage, ally or not.

If people want some no-death duels, just put that in (and for that matter allow it between the same faction too). Don't make them have to abuse the 100% injury robbery mechanic in order to have no-death duels.

Foreigner
Squire
Squire

Re: [Suggestion] Remove 100% injury when robbing an allied cart in their own territory.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:11 am

I would go even further - if ally robs my cart - it should trigger a revenge and alliance immunity should be dropped for that player, so I could go after his/her resources to recover what I lost and more...

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: [Suggestion] Remove 100% injury when robbing an allied cart in their own territory.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 pm

It so much pleasure robbing allied dwarfs with lich on their own land. They can't deploy full army because i will obviously break some mech and get injuries in worst case. Worst thing about alliances is they can be forced on population. But guys dont expect lilith or anyone to go back on feature they paid for :lol: