Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

If you are honestly considering this King idea...

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Then you need to regionalize servers. Not sure why you haven't, most Asian/VN self segregate already.

Shaneanea
Squire
Squire

Re: If you are honestly considering this King idea...

Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:02 pm

We gonna be kangs!

FlyingScorpion
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 pm

What do you mean self segregate?

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 am

Love it! :) Just the idea is amazing! one I've suggested on fb in the past :)
LightStorm

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:46 am

FlyingScorpion wrote:
What do you mean self segregate?

I mean there is little to no interaction between most regions. I used VN as an example because they are the largest but I meant mostly everybody. English doesn't join up in a VN guild and visa versa. Lets say English dominate Athalay on server 61 and one of them becomes king, how much love do you think a Chinese/VN guild would get?

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:07 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Then you need to regionalize servers. Not sure why you haven't, most Asian/VN self segregate already.

The king feature will be available in the next update. :)
Regarding what you said a player needs to have the support of at least 10 cities to become a king. And it will change every 7 days so I don't think what you reported is an actual issue.

Moved to suggestions.

AzazeL
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:47 am

How about we get the features that are still unavailable first before you waste more of our time on yet another meaningless feature.... What exactly does Duke do for anyone other than a increase to troop numbers and a pretty title. Where's the Angels/Guardians etc, why does only the nominated "Duke of the city" get that perk?
What pointless 'upcoming' unlock for being King will players get?.....

Flames
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

AzazeL wrote:
How about we get the features that are still unavailable first before you waste more of our time on yet another meaningless feature.... What exactly does Duke do for anyone other than a increase to troop numbers and a pretty title. Where's the Angels/Guardians etc, why does only the nominated "Duke of the city" get that perk?
What pointless 'upcoming' unlock for being King will players get?.....

• The King enjoys double resource production as well as bonuses to building speed, research speed, and more. The King also rides an exclusive legendary Griffon mount.
  • The King appoints the kingdom’s council of Advisors.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:38 pm

hengli wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:

Regarding what you said a player needs to have the support of at least 10 cities to become a king. And it will change every 7 days so I don't think what you reported is an actual issue.

Moved to suggestions.

On server 61 house x has 8 cities alone already. So yea this system will be abused. They will always be blue king.

Same with red team on server 61 house AE-Vietnam have 8 cities. Both will have 10 cities by the time the king system comes into place.

Oh and I forgot to mention house x has a sister house named xx which also holds a few cities so yea they have more than 10 so they will always be king and the rest of us will become even more servants to their will than before.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Flames
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Zinek wrote:
hengli wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:

Moved to suggestions.

On server 61 house x has 8 cities alone already. So yea this system will be abused. They will always be blue king.

Same with red team on server 61 house AE-Vietnam have 8 cities. Both will have 10 cities by the time the king system comes into place.

Oh and I forgot to mention house x has a sister house named xx which also holds a few cities so yea they have more than 10 so they will always be king and the rest of us will become even more servants to their will than before.

A player must secure the support of at least 10 cities to become King. If multiple players breach this threshold, the player with the support of the most cities will become King.

At least, so if there are 20 cities they only have 50% and must try to convince others. This will create some more communication between players.