Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Tactics School - Slight Change

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:04 am

I think the tactics school is a really cool part of the game. However, because it takes hero stamina, I feel like it's not worth spending my hero stamina on battles in school where they gain zero experience when I could pvp or pve battles on the map and continue my hero's progression. I would say, either let the school give experience and take stamina or keep it at zero experience, but not take stamina.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly

Tom
Squire
Squire

Re: Tactics School - Slight Change

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:33 am

Cheerios7204 wrote:
I think the tactics school is a really cool part of the game. However, because it takes hero stamina, I feel like it's not worth spending my hero stamina on battles in school where they gain zero experience when I could pvp or pve battles on the map and continue my hero's progression. I would say, either let the school give experience and take stamina or keep it at zero experience, but not take stamina.

Fantastic suggestion. It's difficult to keep up with the tactics school because I'm constantly caught in the middle of an unholy triad of all my good troops being in hospital, all my heroes' energy gone, or all my resources drained. Unless the next reward is a nice big chunk of a rare resource, I usually can't afford to spend any energy on progressing through tactics school.
-
Server 30 / Dunwulf / Direwolves / 37 cities

Destination

Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:54 am

Talking about Tactic school, i think the rewards should be changed, i hate it if i beat some 25k army after i just got to upgrade my horses or something and get a blue item as reward i already have 100 times. That does not make fun.

Xyphonix
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:14 am

Well said great point! I believe the energy usage should be chance count drive per day instead of heroes energy! Eg. Daily 3/3 chances to try your luck at the school to encourage usage and upgrades. No one would want to spend heroes hearts on rewards that are not too attractive in the beginning
When is the special day sale's again :?: :?:
Realm 60: Cleo
Kingdom: Icarum
Nick: yphoni✖
House: Phoenix

Flames
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:18 am

Destination wrote:
Talking about Tactic school, i think the rewards should be changed, i hate it if i beat some 25k army after i just got to upgrade my horses or something and get a blue item as reward i already have 100 times. That does not make fun.

I do agree with this one.
Some rebalancing to rewards for the effort you have to put in.

Luiserainer
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:47 am

Thanks a lot for informing us about the slight change in the tactics school. I am working on ND-Center.com Reviews currently, and I'll make sure to include this information in there. I am sure my friends will appreciate it.

Jacob
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:33 am

I assume that the school of strategies is the best part of the game. I can get best essay writing service from her. However, because of my hero's ability, I feel like it's unfair to use my hero stamps on battles in school where they gain zero experience when I can pvp or place battles on the map and continue my hero's progress.

Camilah
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:47 am

I think the school of tactics is the most comfortable part of the game. He read from https://copycrafter.net/blog/how-to-start-a-research-paper/ now. However, because of my hero's ability, I feel like it's unfair to use my hero stamps on battles in school where they gain zero experience when I can pvp or place battles on the map and continue my hero's progress. I would say, maybe let the school offer experience and take stamina or let it experience swimming, but not stamina. Fantastic post. It was difficult to keep up with the process school because I was constantly caught in the middle of the Triad ignoring all of my good soldiers in the hospital, all my heroic abilities were gone, or all my resources. . Unless the next game is a big, strong source of rare resources, I would not be able to use any power over progress through the process library. Talking about the process school, I think the rewards should change.

hasnain156
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:48 pm

Affordable internet marketing and advertising from an experienced online marketing agency can easily boost the value of your company marketing 1on1 is an amazing company

hasnain156
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon! buy facebook page likes cheap