User avatar
Flames
Baron
Baron
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Rodan wrote:
I have this issue on server 60 as well. No carts ever. Is there a way to file a complaint with Apple?


What has Apple got to do with the fact that you don't see carts in a game on your phone ?
Only the devs of lilith games can fix a bug.

And it looks like it got fixed, reading these comments.
Has it also been fixed for you ?
 
Rodan
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:00 am

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:15 pm

Flames wrote:
Rodan wrote:
I have this issue on server 60 as well. No carts ever. Is there a way to file a complaint with Apple?


What has Apple got to do with the fact that you don't see carts in a game on your phone ?
Only the devs of lilith games can fix a bug.

And it looks like it got fixed, reading these comments.
Has it also been fixed for you ?

Apple gets a cut from in app purchases, why wouldn't I complain to them?
It's also Apple that approved this game for the app store, if the bugs are bad enough and cost enough people real cash, they might notice and put pressure on lilith or just yank the game from the store.
 
User avatar
Flames
Baron
Baron
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:29 pm

Rodan wrote:
Flames wrote:
Rodan wrote:
I have this issue on server 60 as well. No carts ever. Is there a way to file a complaint with Apple?


What has Apple got to do with the fact that you don't see carts in a game on your phone ?
Only the devs of lilith games can fix a bug.

And it looks like it got fixed, reading these comments.
Has it also been fixed for you ?

Apple gets a cut from in app purchases, why wouldn't I complain to them?
It's also Apple that approved this game for the app store, if the bugs are bad enough and cost enough people real cash, they might notice and put pressure on lilith or just yank the game from the store.


I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.
Apple will not invite lilith games to their offices for a chat about a bad cart rob bug ?
They have nothing to do with the development of a game.

For the bugs you only have to go to support or the facebook page only they can help you.
 
Rodan
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:00 am

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:04 am

Flames wrote:
Rodan wrote:
Flames wrote:

What has Apple got to do with the fact that you don't see carts in a game on your phone ?
Only the devs of lilith games can fix a bug.

And it looks like it got fixed, reading these comments.
Has it also been fixed for you ?

Apple gets a cut from in app purchases, why wouldn't I complain to them?
It's also Apple that approved this game for the app store, if the bugs are bad enough and cost enough people real cash, they might notice and put pressure on lilith or just yank the game from the store.


I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.
Apple will not invite lilith games to their offices for a chat about a bad cart rob bug ?
They have nothing to do with the development of a game.

For the bugs you only have to go to support or the facebook page only they can help you.

If enough people complain to Apple, who runs the app store, approved or disallows apps, and makes money from in app purchases, i bet they would do something.

in any case, I'll still complain to Apple, it's their app store and they got money from me too, why the heck wouldn't I complain to them too?
 
User avatar
Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:48 am

Same here, it's fixed for me on server 60. I've robbed 20 carts in the past 60 minutes! Down with Athaly!
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1263
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 am

Godric wrote:
Haha it felt so good to rob that first cart!

Please use the edit function to add something to a post you've already made. :)
Glad that you guys are seeing carts now.
 
User avatar
Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:41 am

I am really glad that the devs found and fixed the bug. However, in the PTR they gave out an award of 500 linari along with some resources to players as an apology for that issue. Why only the PTR people, I think that all players should receive this apology gift from the developers for such a huge bug. @hengli, please consider this request.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly
 
User avatar
Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:43 am

I just checked it was 500 linari, 2000k gold, elixer and lumber. There were 3 bugs that this gift was covering.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly
 
User avatar
Flames
Baron
Baron
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Cheerios7204 wrote:
I am really glad that the devs found and fixed the bug. However, in the PTR they gave out an award of 500 linari along with some resources to players as an apology for that issue. Why only the PTR people, I think that all players should receive this apology gift from the developers for such a huge bug. @hengli, please consider this request.


Maybe it's because this is just a test server.
 
User avatar
Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Resource Cart Bug

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:57 am

Maybe it's because this is just a test server.


Yes it is, but the bug was reported by players who found it in the real servers and were affected by a lack of resources due to not being able to look carts. I think it would be fair to reimburse all members of the Art of Conquest community for such a substantial bug.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdsBot [Google] and 16 guests