Parugeon
Knight
Knight

Re: Repair for Dwarf Mech Troops/Lich vs Mech

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:31 am

Kirkis wrote:
Parugeon wrote:
One extra thing I would also like to point out for the reasoning of dwarf are better at sieges and destroying castles......... um mabey but not really.

With the new changes to Grimms a lich with only 2 lines of research, (scorps and spiders) to silver can then focus catapults until silver and quite literally wipe anyone other then a whale in 5-6 days...... if not sooner.

So saying they perma dead because they are op at looting kinda loses all relativity veru quickly when you think how many lines of research you need to do before you are better at siege than everyone else

So basically you are saying that dwarfs are getting weaker as lich is getting stronger? Hmm.. that sounds awfully familiar.

It sounds like everyone feels like dwarfs are strong enough right now. All that needs to happen is that lichs need a nerf.

Maybe we could start an Anti-Lich club? You can be the Co-Leader and I will be a leader. Our motto could be "We can promise that world but we promise a good time".

(joking)

Lol I'd take co leader hahaha If I base it on just pure stats vs costs dwarf is on par with lich however lich has reliability and focused dmg on their side. As do alot of human classes. If 2 things were done for dwarf it would bring that race into balance with the other races. 1 mechs could be healed 100% rate in own territory 70% everywhere else just like it is for both other races (excluding undead, but as there useless we will ignore them) and second reduce the "Massive" dmg to giant troops that mechwalkers have and change it to deals bonus damage to large and giant troops. These 2 small changes would make it so much more enjoyable to play dwarfs. I would also really love it if they reworked the troop spacing on attack grid aswell as it so gets to my ocd of not being able to fit troops in neat and tidy with heroes lol

Kirkis
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 am

Parugeon wrote:
Kirkis wrote:
Parugeon wrote:
One extra thing I would also like to point out for the reasoning of dwarf are better at sieges and destroying castles......... um mabey but not really.

With the new changes to Grimms a lich with only 2 lines of research, (scorps and spiders) to silver can then focus catapults until silver and quite literally wipe anyone other then a whale in 5-6 days...... if not sooner.

So saying they perma dead because they are op at looting kinda loses all relativity veru quickly when you think how many lines of research you need to do before you are better at siege than everyone else

So basically you are saying that dwarfs are getting weaker as lich is getting stronger? Hmm.. that sounds awfully familiar.

It sounds like everyone feels like dwarfs are strong enough right now. All that needs to happen is that lichs need a nerf.

Maybe we could start an Anti-Lich club? You can be the Co-Leader and I will be a leader. Our motto could be "We can promise that world but we promise a good time".

(joking)

Lol I'd take co leader hahaha If I base it on just pure stats vs costs dwarf is on par with lich however lich has reliability and focused dmg on their side. As do alot of human classes. If 2 things were done for dwarf it would bring that race into balance with the other races. 1 mechs could be healed 100% rate in own territory 70% everywhere else just like it is for both other races (excluding undead, but as there useless we will ignore them) and second reduce the "Massive" dmg to giant troops that mechwalkers have and change it to deals bonus damage to large and giant troops. These 2 small changes would make it so much more enjoyable to play dwarfs. I would also really love it if they reworked the troop spacing on attack grid aswell as it so gets to my ocd of not being able to fit troops in neat and tidy with heroes lol

The damage does not have to be changed; I have never heard any complaints about the damage of robots. All that I would really like to see fixed is the addition of a healing/repair rate.

Reworking the troops spacing does sound quite nice though. +1
Citizen of Wales and knower of nothing.

Parugeon
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:06 am

Kirkis wrote:
Parugeon wrote:
Kirkis wrote:

(joking)

The damage does not have to be changed; I have never heard any complaints about the damage of robots. All that I would really like to see fixed is the addition of a healing/repair rate.

Reworking the troops spacing does sound quite nice though. +1

The damage wouldnt need to be changed however I suggested it because the only troop that does extra damage to large troops are our tanks. Human have spearman which also have a stun. They have cav which do bonus dmg with charge. Scorps get the magical beast buff plus the melting mechanical buff while spiders do extra dmg to large troops. With changing this to bonus dmg over massive and inc large to it our mech walkers would be more useful against both scorps and cav without being op.
Wouldnt care if that wasn't changed but repairable came in though