Godric
Squire
Squire

Re: Patch 1.14 - Bugs

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:18 am

yeah having lots of issues with the loading reinstall the game is works for a fews hours then starts with the loading issues again.

ika
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:34 am

I am having a bug where whenever i click on the world chat the game crashes, anyone else having this problem?

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:25 am

Ok guys, regarding the bugs that were reported:

1 - Chat crashing the game - Please clear the chat that is causing the crash sliding it to the right side and pressing 'delete". This should fix the issue.
2 - Being kicked after dueling other players - This issue is being fixed.
3 - Sound playing after victory even when sound effects are turned off. This issue is being fixed.
4 - Chat constant loading, lagging, please do the same thing suggested in number 1. If it doesn't fix please send a message here.
5 - Google Play Linari Quest - This issue is being fixed.

For the other bugs please send me more details including screenshots and account information (by private message).

RompeSueños
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 am

I have a bug in which i can't remove or add units to the wall. Also the wall appears as 0/100 units but in reality I have 95/95, once i click in the icon to add more, the units appear fine but I can't dissolve them so I can't add more units to the wall

I don't know if it has anything to do but I was human and changed to lich recently so all my troops in the wall are humans.

Godric
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:54 am

what is google play linari quest?

Talk2nate
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:23 pm

I see a lot of not so helpful posts. So I will try and help the developers rather than complain.

Since I updated the version 1.14 my iPhone 7 Plus no longer plays the game well. I get the spinning wheel of death others complain about in chats, the shop, and some quests.

The spinning wheel isn't what annoys me. Doing a quest maze, killing all the enemy units and then everything just pausing there before you see Victory is annoying. I have to kill my game when this happens. I get no rewards in XP for this, but my troops still end up injured and need the hospital.

As far as people talking about pay to play. I think you guys have a good system with the daily rewards at a fair price. People who give a few dollars should have a bit more of an edge than those who don't.

A suggestion for patrons might also be different avatars or different colored rank emblems. It makes supporting the game more fun. :) I'd shell out a few more dollars for some health refill and gold packages if they were offered too.

Keep up the good work!

HunterxHunter01
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:04 pm

From server 74.
There is city capturing and some players found a bug that when you capture and go fled will result your flag will remains and mentioned it's in battle.

However it's game bug that make that player capture there forever and other member just pop in and win the city without any troop.

They just use 1 hero at time and there is 5 to 6 players bug there just never ending battle. So no one can fight them as make them leave the capture city.

This is totally unfair to kingdom fight so hard and in results some group of player come to steal it with game bug = cheating with this bug can make a player never lost battle when they capturing city.

GM please come to fix it and we have many players complaint about this bug is totally killing the game and your 10mins capture rule is another story.

If every player use this bug and there will be no fun of your 10min capture.

Please fix it asap.

Thank you

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm

HunterxHunter01 wrote:
From server 74.
There is city capturing and some players found a bug that when you capture and go fled will result your flag will remains and mentioned it's in battle.

However it's game bug that make that player capture there forever and other member just pop in and win the city without any troop.

They just use 1 hero at time and there is 5 to 6 players bug there just never ending battle. So no one can fight them as make them leave the capture city.

This is totally unfair to kingdom fight so hard and in results some group of player come to steal it with game bug = cheating with this bug can make a player never lost battle when they capturing city.

GM please come to fix it and we have many players complaint about this bug is totally killing the game and your 10mins capture rule is another story.

If every player use this bug and there will be no fun of your 10min capture.

Please fix it asap.

Thank you

This happened to us on 72 as well
Altho it was accidental
Was weird

HunterxHunter01
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Totally unfair to any players that working hard for a city. And people just use bug as cheat to capture the city without using any troop.
It's totally cheating with this bug to have city captured.

Please fix the bug and return the city to NPC or anyway that will be open again for other player that will be fair again to capture.

Nazgul
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:00 pm

I transfer to the realm and the fields of neutral troops that are nv around 7 are now level 1 or 2 but are still giving great amount of resources (more then 1k) ... should this be anyway?

Look this camp for example:
When I was in Athaly its a camp around nv 6~ hard to make and good reward

bug1.jpg

Now are nivel 2 easy to clean

bug2.jpg

But still good reward

bug3.jpg