Spending rss to repair
A not free hospital
Dwarf realm 52

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Re: Repair shop for mech

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:37 am

Why the dwarves cant repair a piece of machinery they built is the most broken game mechanic ever. I play as a dwarf on server 63 - Dragonroost. I've been wiped 3 times now and though i suffered crawling back an entire army worth of resources to come back twice, the cost of playing dwarf is beyond reasonable compared to other races. Unless you are prepared to pay for both jaques and gafgar to give your mechs/tanks enough health to survive. Dwarf are a great race to play, but if you lose a duel, dont expect to stay competitive against human or lich players afterwards, especially with bishops and their minions littering the map now with death penalty buffs.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:32 am

Don't play dwarves then. The Devs seem to have it pretty set in their mind not to do this as seen in the last patch notes. They want the mechs to be strong but risky and that is finally.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

Carogna
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 am

Yeah, strong but risky..
We suggest to make better the game
A dwarf can make a mech
But cant repair it?
Also undead can fill garrison with resurect possibility... and make silver army easy with mummie...
try put a mech into garrison army..
Dwarf realm 52

Jacqli
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Yeah, I agree. They should allow us to fix some unrevivable unit with half or one-third of the price by using gold or elixir,
For human it allows them to fix their siege weapon
For Dwarf it allows them to fix all mech unit +their siege weapon
For Lich it allows them to revive undead unit + their siege weapon
They could do it in siege building (workshop=human/dwarf, tomb=lich), as it would make sense that workshop could fix mechanical thing and tomb allow for reviving fallen corpse

Carogna
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:22 am

Agree
Dwarf realm 52

Bojitarios
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:44 pm

If you need to repair any building I can suggest checking this https://glassaround.com//. It has everything you might need in this endeavor.And I wish you luck.

keziaclarita
Baron
Baron

Best Site

Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:12 pm

With several types joker123 of machines used, of course, this joker 123 game also has a variety of situs joker123 games. Of these variants, of course, you can choose which taruhan slot joker123 machine or game is suitable for you to play situs joker 123. In today's developing era, the world of joker 123 online gambling is being enlivened by the existence of online slot joker123 slot gambling games. One of the login joker123 online gambling categories that has an interesting slot joker123 game and is certainly very promising. At least the players can take advantage of the abundant in this situs joker 123 game. So even though this online joker123 game is played using a machine media, there are a few tips that you can apply. And by applying these tips taruhan online joker 123, surely your chances of winning can be wide open.

♦ Learn Tips for Many Profit Online Slot Gambling
Basically, playing this online slot taruhan joker 123 game uses accuracy, speed and luck. These three factors are certainly closely related. Regarding accuracy, in placing your bet money you have to be right if you want to win situs joker123, use your best instincts. Then speed up, you must be quick in thinking and acting. That way you will be able to bet right later. The last thing is luck, in this game it is a joker 123 slot machine that plays, so it is chance. May luck still be on your side. Well, we have prepared the tips that you need to learn.