Hisoka
Baron
Baron

How to fix migration:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:08 am

Currently on servers 62/77 i seen some kingdoms drop cities as being first kingdom then reclaim them to open migration temporarily: solution to fix this is either
A. Make it so the strongest kingdom is unmigrateable for 5 days even if they no longer have the most cities as a means to prevent dropping cities and everyone moving to one kingdom to kill the server
B. Make it so you can only migrate to the weakest 3 kingdoms of the server, its sad to see a kingdom completely die out as their players just think oh ill just move to the second strongest or wait for dropped cities, this is a means of comeback starter for dying kingdom and will help promote the servers longterm gameplay
C. You could make it to where you could only migrate to weaker kingdoms(but i personally dont agree with this as it would kill migration entirely) but some people might have better ideas, comment opinions and ideas to fix migration as it currently sucks

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Re: How to fix migration:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 am

+1 Hisoka and good to see you here too mate.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Destination
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:40 am

i really like B acually!
Good to see you dorianGREY :P

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:03 pm

i think the strongest kingdom should not be measured by the amount of cities, but by the total amount of power from all players.