P3ch
Squire
Squire

Please introduce possibility to obtain new heroes without buying them

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Hey,

as I can see there is only one way to get new heroes - I need to buy them at the shop.

Since stats advantage of heroes gives your army a buff for every single point of stat over your enemy, it makes huge advantage for players who bought more heroes.
In that way - if i battle the same army as mine, but opponent has more heroes with some very_nice_buyable_items - he has 20% more hp, more dmg and attack speed.... Don't mention some super-powerfull-skills... It is pure pay-to-win...

Maybe introduce some nice - but very hard to deal with - quests, where u need to achieve some goals to get hero that you actually need ?

Make the game equal for everyone, but let the players choose which way they want to play - hard way, or easy way?

Jacqli
Squire
Squire

Re: Please introduce possibility to obtain new heroes without buying them

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:36 pm

it was only the hero that join in the battlefield that has the stat buff counted. Usually, if you have Avalon with his ultimate and all the free hero it will let you have unit filling the whole battlefield slot already.
They counted the stat difference, if the enemy has 10 more commands than you in total (Only the hero on battlefield counted and buff are put in the beginning of the match), their army will have 10% bonus attack speed.
The only problematic hero will be Jacques as he could wipe you out and was P2W hero for the moment, rose need buff on his command to truly shine but she takes quite a large slot on battlefield, Elena cavalry buff and magic resistance are one of the best support skill but for the rest of the hero it seems rather normal and normal hero didn't lose to them (besides Rufio of course).
The only big difference was the amount of permanent stat buff dumped on the hero and you can't spread it all evenly, at most you have 3 heroes that will have each of the stat buff, one with command, one with magic, and the other one might and stamina

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 pm

10 command is 5% attack speed. It's 0.5% per point.

Destination
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:52 pm

and its capped at 30% bonus

Blueynoes
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 am

Jacqli wrote:
it was only the hero that join in the battlefield that has the stat buff counted. Usually, if you have Avalon with his ultimate and all the free hero it will let you have unit filling the whole battlefield slot already.
They counted the stat difference, if the enemy has 10 more commands than you in total (Only the hero on battlefield counted and buff are put in the beginning of the match), their army will have 10% bonus attack speed.
The only problematic hero will be Jacques as he could wipe you out and was P2W hero for the moment, rose need buff on his command to truly shine but she takes quite a large slot on battlefield, Elena cavalry buff and magic resistance are one of the best support skill but for the rest of the hero it seems rather normal and normal hero didn't lose to them (besides Rufio of course).
The only big difference was the amount of permanent stat buff dumped on the hero and you can't spread it all evenly, at most you have 3 heroes that will have each of the stat buff, one with command, one with magic, and the other one might and stamina

Nah Jaques is a different discussion. Fight a chinese whale at the same level. They field 12+ heroes, resulting in a 30% buff to health, damage, speed, magic. They only sacrifice 1 legion, 2 tops to do this, and will lay waste to any army you field with your 6 heroes.

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 pm

yeah 30% buff to attack speed to the entire army for the entire fight is insane, let alone the other stats as well..... when they released this feature I figured that the bonuses would be capped at 10% or so, possibly even 5%.

As a payer and having bought multiple heroes, I agree - the ability to use them to tilt the battle is far, far damaging to the metagame.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:31 pm

We should have it so you are limited to 6 or 7 maybe 8 heroes in pvp. None of this 6v15 shit

sunbow
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Blueynoes wrote:
They field 12+ heroes, resulting in a 30% buff to health, damage, speed, magic. They only sacrifice 1 legion, 2 tops to do this, and will lay waste to any army you field with your 6 heroes.

As far as I know you do not even need to play all heroes. My observation was that ALL heroes count towards attributes, even the ones that were not played in the current battle. Created a bugreport on this one.

+1 on alternative ways to obtain them. I was hoping the honor shop would provide heroes, attribute- and skill points as well as mana potions. From what I heard you can only get crafting recipes...

Best regards
sun

MatriXz
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:03 am

The Store provides a single random hero bundle per store update. Which is either $99.99 or $59.99.. and you always get a full inventory of crappy items that you already have 10+ of each in your inventory + the ones equipped on all your heroes.
The price alone is insane for a mobile game. The very first time you purchase the Patron for $0.99, you get a "limited offer" of $4.99 for the daily hero, and a few resources, which is very cool and ive use this on two different servers. (Purchased heroes should translate to other servers aswell though), maybe even purchased resource bundles. It is real money afterall, for a mobile game.

Also why isnt there a store where you can browse the avaliable heroes and choose which one you want to buy today. without bundles. Just the hero.
Or alteast change the prices or make smaller bundles.

Nekrinius
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Or can we buy all heroes for 10-20$, and can spend 10$ for mobile games, but 50$? 90$!? For that i can buy new game on pc like shadow from war ...