Kato42
Squire
Squire

Kingdom Arena

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:00 am

Suggestion: Arena in each kingdom which allows players to duel other players in their kingdom with no losses.

Mechanics: use the tactics school injury and energy model. No unit deaths, cost energy, free spells. Can be a building next to the capital, or another tab/button

Benefits:
1. Increases engagement of players. Allows players to experiment with full power armies, formations, hero tactics, etc.
2. Because this is within a kingdom (different colors cannot duel each other in the arena), real PVP will still carry the same risks. Real PVP will be more fun because players will go in with real strategies

Bonus (does not need to be implemented immediately)
1. Include arena rankings
2. Fight records (e.g. "Overall: 60 wins, 49 losses". Or "vs lich: 2 wins, 35 losses, vs human: 38 wins, 10 losses, vs dwarf: 20 wins, 4 losses")
3. Fight rewards
4. Allow players to bet their own resources (big potential for exploit here, but would be fun!)

dablu
Squire
Squire

Re: Kingdom Arena

Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:56 am

Good suggestion. Exactly like I wanted to suggest.
I just finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side, there is nothing left.

Carogna
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Right, i would make it between all colour and maybe servers...
Pvp still remain to defend, to rss... etc..
Dwarf realm 52

Kato42
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:56 pm

It would be nice if the developer or community managers responded to suggestions more often...

Colombiadragon
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:43 pm

I would love this getting implemented *_*

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:07 am

Kato42 wrote:
Suggestion: Arena in each kingdom which allows players to duel other players in their kingdom with no losses.

Mechanics: use the tactics school injury and energy model. No unit deaths, cost energy, free spells. Can be a building next to the capital, or another tab/button

Benefits:
1. Increases engagement of players. Allows players to experiment with full power armies, formations, hero tactics, etc.
2. Because this is within a kingdom (different colors cannot duel each other in the arena), real PVP will still carry the same risks. Real PVP will be more fun because players will go in with real strategies

Bonus (does not need to be implemented immediately)
1. Include arena rankings
2. Fight records (e.g. "Overall: 60 wins, 49 losses". Or "vs lich: 2 wins, 35 losses, vs human: 38 wins, 10 losses, vs dwarf: 20 wins, 4 losses")
3. Fight rewards
4. Allow players to bet their own resources (big potential for exploit here, but would be fun!)

Not exactly what you are saying but check check about our new developer diary to see about the feature we are working on. :)

Kato42
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Hengli - if you are talking about the mirror dimension, I am a bit confused. I do like the mirror dimension idea a lot - clever way of introducing more PVE content.

However, my suggestion is a PvP suggestion, something conpletely different. The thrill of more frequent PvP, even if it's just for practice and win/loss ratios, is mich different than fighting against the computer.