Saul0081
Squire
Squire

Hero changes, and what I want to see

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:29 pm

First, can you please make a toggle for the heroes Rose and Jaques, for their specialties. The 3 energy every time you want to deploy them, is an issue. I would like to be able to use Rose, for quest, tactics, and random things like that. The problem is, at 3 energy a pop, their use is very limited, basically just pvp. See no issue with them being able to toggle their specialty off and on. That just wouldn't start with the specialty if it was off. I have heard tons of complaints about this issue, so I know I am not alone.
Second, I know Rakan is coming soon, and I assume Slyph after, but let's think about another race, that is staring us in the face. Why not make an Orc race/alliance race. Say with Orcs, Trolls, Goblins.... You already have characters there, to build from. And of course, who wouldn't love some new heroes to become available. From a Dev standpoint, it would be a cash cow. People who play these games, love those kind of races, and it is one that should really have been there from the beginning. Human, Lich, Dwarf, and ____? Anybody would say the same thing.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Hero changes, and what I want to see

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 am

Thank your for your suggestions. :)