hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: The entire city capping system needs a revamp

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:18 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
The current system is just garbage, it's set up in a way that makes or breaks a kingdom based off the first 12-24 hours of a server, it creates animosity between supposed teammates because of same team sniping, oh and any guild worth a poo will have several cities within the first few days all on separate guild chat and god awfully boring. So here are some thoughts, or wishes I think would be better terminology,

1- A guild must have X amount of members to cap a city, although I personally abuse this system I think capping a city with 1-2 people is just...dumb and boring. I would much rather a guild NEED to level up before taking a second city and this would help with the 12-24 hour server rush domination.

2- There should be a tally system that records damage to a city by a guild that gives precedence to capping once the final city has fallen. Once again today while taking a big city we had to destroy a same team snipe attempt which seems to happen way to often, this unfortunately turned a really fun kingdom into a chat slam.

3- Bonus tiles should be earned over time, not given or taken.

4-Duke/prince rewards need to be obtainable in a way that isn't number restricted. All this does is forces anyone unlucky enough to server hop in hopes of getting their own space. Just for the record I am one of the lucky ones who have a duke spot but am unlucky enough to be the one who constantly has to say no to gov seat requests.

I'm sure I'll come up with more, I just really, really, really really really dislike the curren system.

Moved to suggestions.
Regarding your points:
1 - As stated by other players the more members costing energy a house has, the faster they will reach higher tiers and be able to capture more cities.
2 - This change was done exactly to avoid team sniping, if your house is strong enough to protect a city you won't have problems protecting it.
3 - Not sure how would that work, I don't see bonus tiles being an issue right now.
4 - We can't give the kind of reward for being a duke/prince to everybody. Like others stated houses share this titles, so I don't see the issue here.