I propose to make it possible to escort the wagon not only by the owners, but also by other players of the same kingdom.
When a player starts a wagon, he can enable him to Escort Mode. In the upper right corner of the screen you can see the information about the wagon, so you can also add the switch button for Escort Mode.
After the Escort Mode is activated, all the players of the kingdom will see this wagon, but only the players with a higher level and with more power than the owner of the wagon can start escorting it.
In case of a robbery of the wagon, escorting player has to reimburse lost resources to wagon owner. So wagon owner will lost only Honor. Robber gets 40% of resources and Honor as it is now.
After the successful delivery of the wagon to the city, escorting player receives 10% of the wagon's resources, the owner gets of the remaining 90%. Honor is not shared, the owner also receives 100% of honor.
By default Escort Mode won't be active. And wagon will go as it is now.
It will bring new interaction and cooperation for players, gives to high-powered players new reason to spend time in game, and helps new players to save resources.