Hiems
Baron
Baron

BUG. Shared replays showing the wrong replay

Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Pretty sure it's not only me. When I share a replay it shows another battle that I did instead of the one that it should show

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: BUG. Shared replays showing the wrong replay

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Yes, the replay is still inconsistent because the replay is only based on the unit deployment not the actual replay. And while Gazul's skill Soulless Scourge, has a random waves of souls makes a common bug that does inconsistent event in the replay. There are other things that would trigger this like adding the Gold Horse Archers in the battlefield which makes changes in the outcome due to their odd/situational behavior.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Shu wrote:
Yes, the replay is still inconsistent because the replay is only based on the unit deployment not the actual replay. And while Gazul's skill Soulless Scourge, has a random waves of souls makes a common bug that does inconsistent event in the replay. There are other things that would trigger this like adding the Gold Horse Archers in the battlefield which makes changes in the outcome due to their odd/situational behavior.

I think we are talking about different issues. This one I know, but the one I'm saying is that when I share a replay on the chat, it will show a battle with player X that I did some minutes or hours before, instead of player Y (that it should play after pressing the replay button), even when you can see the name of player Y on the chat, before clicking on the replay

Example: I do a siege on Jhon, then after some hours I do a siege on Maria. I share the replay of my siege on Maria on the chat, but when you press the replay button, instead of showing the replay of Maria, it will show the replay of my siege on Jhon, and sometimes it just say "replay expired" even when you can still look at the replay on the house relatory

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Oh I see, I'll let you know when I get the chance to test and encounter them.