Izer13
Squire
Squire
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:32 am

seriously the dev should actually play the game rather than having coffee in their office and suddenly get a genius breakthrough such as
"I think auto shield when we get plundered is a got idea"
We open up base with defense to get their loot.
if they're online and they got shielded we're okay with that.
But if we open up a base and when we start plundering and they got an auto shield and giving another people free loot to plunder 8 hours after is no fun.
And whoever genius getting that idea. I know all game is just a game. i think it's better for that genius to play Hello Kitty Online or something. it's good and fun
Thx, and sorry ^^
 
ProGamer
Squire
Squire
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:11 pm

so annoying

cant get any loot for few days now

anyone figured out how exactly it works?
 
User avatar
Shu
Baron
Baron
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 am

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:32 pm

I think it was all thanks to all the people before complaining about other players making alt accounts to farm resources for themselves. They said in PTR that this feature is still not final, so expect some changes in the future.
 
ProGamer
Squire
Squire
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Shu wrote:
I think it was all thanks to all the people before complaining about other players making alt accounts to farm resources for themselves. They said in PTR that this feature is still not final, so expect some changes in the future.


do you know how it works? mechanics behind it?
 
User avatar
Shu
Baron
Baron
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 am

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:08 pm

ProGamer wrote:
do you know how it works? mechanics behind it?

Not exactly, it hasn't happened to me yet and I'm able to loot people at an average of 30~40k basic resources per hit with no problem. I saw a post before saying that it triggers after 150k of loot. But it's still not confirmed.
 
ProGamer
Squire
Squire
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Shu wrote:
ProGamer wrote:
do you know how it works? mechanics behind it?

Not exactly, it hasn't happened to me yet and I'm able to loot people at an average of 30~40k basic resources per hit with no problem. I saw a post before saying that it triggers after 150k of loot. But it's still not confirmed.


nope triggers at me with much lesser loot
 
User avatar
Shu
Baron
Baron
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 am

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:15 pm

^
Do you mind telling what happened?
 
ProGamer
Squire
Squire
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Shu wrote:
^
Do you mind telling what happened?


sure i attack much lower power no defense unit target

gets auto shield immediately

i have like 600k power enemy got like 60k

maybe power difference is a factor too?
 
User avatar
Shu
Baron
Baron
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 am

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:23 pm

^
What's your city level compare to his? I don't think Power is the basis, I've tested it looting a 20k player.
 
ProGamer
Squire
Squire
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Shu wrote:
^
What's your city level compare to his? I don't think Power is the basis, I've tested it looting a 20k player.


mine 31, his 17

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sippingcider and 3 guests