Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:31 pm

^
Welp, nevermind. That's not it as well.

ddelucca
Knight
Knight

Re: Please Make auto shield feature gone

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:14 pm

I don't mind the auto shield protecting people from massive pillages, but I do mind that it triggers as you do an attack and it denies ALL the resources for that attack, wasting all the energy spent. It would be fine if it triggers after the attack is done to prevent further attacks.

Behindtheed
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:31 pm

The feature is nonsensical. It protects whales, and nobody else, because nobody else hoards so many resources without spending them.

The amount of losses you need to stomach to take-down a powerful player's garrison is immense. To not get any resources in return means no relevant cities will ever change hands again.

ProGamer
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Behindtheed wrote:
The feature is nonsensical. It protects whales, and nobody else, because nobody else hoards so many resources without spending them.

The amount of losses you need to stomach to take-down a powerful player's garrison is immense. To not get any resources in return means no relevant cities will ever change hands again.

this explains why they brought it

damn

i am wasting so much time recently for nothing due to extremely annoying auto trigger