Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Fix summon skills

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:49 pm

Way too powerful to summon 4 sets of silv arch/swords/horses in middle of enemy backline, legit kills the pvp action and its basically who summons faster and in a better spot
Jacques needs a serious rework too
Put him behind bronze and he can kill half enemy army/injure them for basically free, dominates golds on walls as if they arent there
Pvp needs serious rework when a player can use all golds and silvers and lose to bronze(not because of bad layouts or anything) but because people powerlevel their summons to the point where they just need to place it on your backline and its very tough to counter, used to love thrill of pvp and now my love for pvp is dying down as jacques and summons are gamebreaking
Inb4 salty jacques users cry in comments saying no nerf or something when its clearly broken especially in early game

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Re: Fix summon skills

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Just counted, 5 sets of archers silver for one energy, if thats not a clear sign of summons being broken nothing is
1 set of archers should be 1 energy, 5 sets 5 energy, or fix the skill for real lol

ddelucca
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:06 pm

I stopped using gold units in duels because of this. Currently they are just a liability that will greatly increase injure times (Castle level 19) as people will just summon units on top of them.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:02 am

ddelucca wrote:
I stopped using gold units in duels because of this. Currently they are just a liability that will greatly increase injure times (Castle level 19) as people will just summon units on top of them.

This
If you power your summons up enough and have high lvl heroes, and certain gears to boost their summons like increased morale, longer summons and such, summons are gamebreaking and fights can be won with bronze as the heal time isnt worth risking silvers anymore at that point, bring gold mages, archers, or any backline they instant die to summon swords or horses pretty much, and summon archers can legit just outrange everything and counters pretty much anything(not the best on lich but hey 5 arch sets silver can kill multiple spiders if good placement and if it kills heroes morale boost and drugged up summon dmg

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:49 am

until you know an opponent, are you really going to go all in against them? I can maybe understand it in a situation of capping a city. Really PvP is so much more about know your enemy than it is about straight up power now. So many more players have viable combos now to use for commanders that going into a duel blind with your full gold army is just not smart. Risk only what you want to heal that day would be my recommendation, you never have to take a fight at all unless its on your keep.

Summons are great if placed well and timed well to get a morale boost but lots of other skills like ice nova etc at high levels can wipe the summoned units straight up so knowing what you need to counter things can be important. Jaques is extremely OP for no reason truly and is just an annoyance to the community as a whole in the PvP setups currently as a hes a no risk hero that can always kill gold troops if stacked in attack - but ill leave that up to the jaques rage thread to explain lol.

The summons probably need a tweak, but to be a powerful summon player you seriously have to stack command on heroes and forfeit other strategies (boost health and attack speed with current items and early morale boosts is seriously strong to get to a backline before archers will even be summoned and those skills are passive for avalon)

Hopefully this will give you guys some counters or things to focus on.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Dazed
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:51 am

1+ dorianGREY. If u summon 1st against 200% summon damage then u just lost due to the morale swing. Noobs opening up pvp with a summon is just asking to get crushed. As the gear set is somewat expensive this might not be widespread atm but more will work out the auto victory associated with this tactic.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:02 am

Dazed wrote:
1+ dorianGREY. If u summon 1st against 200% summon damage then u just lost due to the morale swing. Noobs opening up pvp with a summon is just asking to get crushed. As the gear set is somewat expensive this might not be widespread atm but more will work out the auto victory associated with this tactic.

Just use the legendary trinket with tiadrin. Gg dead summons.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:19 am

Zinek wrote:

Which trinket are you talking about?

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:22 am

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Which trinket are you talking about?

The 200% damage to summoned units trinket.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Zinek wrote:
Dazed wrote:

Assuming you get her that is lol, what if its a player that only buys one or no heroes, theyre screwed basically lmao
Lvl 6 avrils skills still cant compete with tier 9/10 summon archer skill as the nova can only reach 2-3/5 of the summoned units and blizzards casting speed is super slow and by that time chances are all your gold backline is done for or your heroes depending on spawn point.
Other than tiadrin and avril i dont see any chance whatsoever to counter insane healtimes by bronze + summon/jaq players