Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: [Suggestion] Void Mirror Challenge Selection

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:
Oh no not 80. But I have lich players who have beaten 75 I heard that is a hard one as well but again I've only done up to 65 myself. So I've got awhile to go. I never stayed on one server long enough as there was no point. So I don't have a lv 30+ castle lol.

Sorry for the confusion. I agree the timers are really harsh for some levels but they are designed as walls. Such as 45,55,65,75.

Yeah I noticed the "wall" part on some stages, it kinda hits my OCD. I still can't finish stage 80 as XI units as Lich so I was curious if you knew someone. Who knows, I might fish out some strats from you. Dude, you deserve to have lv30+ castle.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ok9O ... VENzg/view

Video provided by Akudemi

here's the video of their second kill. They have a lot of the heroes, but are only using X troops. all Spiders and borrowed 3 gold scorpions, Using Gan they have enough health to tank everything and win the day.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:28 am

SPAM (I thought this was edit post wth.)
Last edited by Shu on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:29 am

SPAM (I thought this was edit post wth.)
Last edited by Shu on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:29 am

Zinek wrote:
Shu wrote:
Yeah I noticed the "wall" part on some stages, it kinda hits my OCD. I still can't finish stage 80 as XI units as Lich so I was curious if you knew someone. Who knows, I might fish out some strats from you. Dude, you deserve to have lv30+ castle.

here's the video of their second kill. They have a lot of the heroes, but are only using X troops. all Spiders and borrowed 3 gold scorpions, Using Gan they have enough health to tank everything and win the day.

Amazing. 9 Gold Spiders, I'm only using 3 Gold Spiders since I'm still taking care of my garrison with Mummies and all. Maybe that's why. And yes, I'm using Gan to boost their HP.

With Prince rank + 100 bronze cap from adviser. I'm only able to reach 77 Gold Army Cap which leads to 5 Gold Spiders. I don't know how he got 9 alone with 1 Gold Scorpion (+28 Gold Cap) since borrowing is only 3 batch of units. Well, thanks for this at least I get the idea.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:15 am

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:
Shu wrote:

Amazing. 9 Gold Spiders, I'm only using 3 Gold Spiders since I'm still taking care of my garrison with Mummies and all. Maybe that's why. And yes, I'm using Gan to boost their HP.

With Prince rank + 100 bronze cap from adviser. I'm only able to reach 77 Gold Army Cap which leads to 5 Gold Spiders. I don't know how he got 9 alone with 1 Gold Scorpion (+28 Gold Cap) since borrowing is only 3 batch of units. Well, thanks for this at least I get the idea.

this is from server 61, so he bought gold spiders from the shop when they were available many players there have over 15 gold spiders just sitting around collecting dust.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:33 am

Zinek wrote:
this is from server 61, so he bought gold spiders from the shop when they were available many players there have over 15 gold spiders just sitting around collecting dust.

That's nice that he's able to finish it. But now that the Gold Cap applies in Shop I don't think I will be able to buy Golds. Oh well, I like collecting my Linaris for future generations to come.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:
Oh no not 80. But I have lich players who have beaten 75 I heard that is a hard one as well but again I've only done up to 65 myself. So I've got awhile to go. I never stayed on one server long enough as there was no point. So I don't have a lv 30+ castle lol.

Sorry for the confusion. I agree the timers are really harsh for some levels but they are designed as walls. Such as 45,55,65,75.

Player Cru on server 100 completed 80, not perfect, with lvl 32 castle and some borrowed human units I believe.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:09 am

Mithica wrote:
Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Player Cru on server 100 completed 80, not perfect, with lvl 32 castle and some borrowed human units I believe.

No worries, I already finished it a week after my post. No need to dig this up and say some guy from server 1k has finished it. mmkay.