Shu
Baron
Baron

[Suggestion] Void Mirror Challenge Selection

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:16 am

Rather than being stuck in challenges, how about you give a set of challenges where we can choose before the fight so it can be flexible for all the race. I think we should be able to choose the challenge based on our fighting style rather than resetting our hero skills, changing a race to train new set of gold units just to finish a challenge.

So, basically we can choose between "Hero or less", "No casualties", "Timer challenge". Or any other challenge Lilith may add in the future.

P3ch
Squire
Squire

Re: [Suggestion] Void Mirror Challenge Selection

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:55 am

That is why it is called challenge... if you can perfect all stages without even changing formation, it would have no sensie...

Shu
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:13 am

P3ch wrote:
That is why it is called challenge... if you can perfect all stages without even changing formation, it would have no sensie...

It's still a challenge, you just need to decide which type you want to take to be flexible for all races. It does make sensie because the race have their own specialty and it will balance out naturally since you don't have to adjust for the challenge by spending XII units on other races just to finish a stage.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Shu wrote:
P3ch wrote:

It's still a challenge, you just need to decide which type you want to take to be flexible for all races. It does make sensie because the race have their own specialty and it will balance out naturally since you don't have to adjust for the challenge by spending XII units on other races just to finish a stage.

All with 2/3 heroes or less. I pick Avalon and virion I field 4 gold swordsmen and one gold archers or gold turtle. I summon armies. There I perfected 3-5 levels today. Repeat tomorrow after a month I mastered void. Gg.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 am

Zinek wrote:
All with 2/3 heroes or less. I pick Avalon and virion I field 4 gold swordsmen and one gold archers or gold turtle. I summon armies. There I perfected 3-5 levels today. Repeat tomorrow after a month I mastered void. Gg.

Have you seen any Lich do it though?

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Have you seen any Lich do it though?

Yes most of the players who play with me are lich are they have completed more levels than I have. I'm currently castle 23 with 59 completed and 55 perfected. 4 players above me on my team are lich with 61-66 levels complete and 57-61 levels perfected. They are castle 24.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Zinek wrote:
Yes most of the players who play with me are lich are they have completed more levels than I have. I'm currently castle 23 with 59 completed and 55 perfected. 4 players above me on my team are lich with 61-66 levels complete and 57-61 levels perfected. They are castle 24.

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about perfecting stage 80 when you said you've mastered void. I've also completed most of the stages and just haven't perfected some of the timer challenges because Lich please.

2 Heroes Less and No casualties are very easy for Lich. And I thought you were mentioning Lich players who have perfected stage 80 as "mastered void" suggests. And since 3 Heroes or less only applies to Stage 80. Well, I could be wrong. But that's how you present your first comment.

My suggestion is to have a challenge selection since the timer challenge are best for humanoids while no casualties/less heroes are for Lich/Mech alone. Just so it can be flexible for all the races. Nothing more.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about perfecting stage 80 when you said you've mastered void. I've also completed most of the stages and just haven't perfected some of the timer challenges because Lich please.

2 Heroes Less and No casualties are very easy for Lich. And I thought you were mentioning Lich players who have perfected stage 80 as "mastered void" suggests. And since 3 Heroes or less only applies to Stage 80. Well, I could be wrong. But that's how you present your first comment.

My suggestion is to have a challenge selection since the timer challenge are best for humanoids while no casualties/less heroes are for Lich/Mech alone. Just so it can be flexible for all the races. Nothing more.

Oh no not 80. But I have lich players who have beaten 75 I heard that is a hard one as well but again I've only done up to 65 myself. So I've got awhile to go. I never stayed on one server long enough as there was no point. So I don't have a lv 30+ castle lol.

Sorry for the confusion. I agree the timers are really harsh for some levels but they are designed as walls. Such as 45,55,65,75.

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Zinek wrote:
Oh no not 80. But I have lich players who have beaten 75 I heard that is a hard one as well but again I've only done up to 65 myself. So I've got awhile to go. I never stayed on one server long enough as there was no point. So I don't have a lv 30+ castle lol.

Sorry for the confusion. I agree the timers are really harsh for some levels but they are designed as walls. Such as 45,55,65,75.

Yeah I noticed the "wall" part on some stages, it kinda hits my OCD. I still can't finish stage 80 as XI units as Lich so I was curious if you knew someone. Who knows, I might fish out some strats from you. Dude, you deserve to have lv30+ castle.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Yeah I noticed the "wall" part on some stages, it kinda hits my OCD. I still can't finish stage 80 as XI units as Lich so I was curious if you knew someone. Who knows, I might fish out some strats from you. Dude, you deserve to have lv30+ castle.

Yea i know a few players that play lich that beat 80 with X troops so I'll go ask them again how they did it for a quick run down and post the details here as a reply.