Hey, in my opinion robbing unguarded carts is to easy right now.
When you see such a cart on your way - you can just click and rob it without even stopping. You are not losing anything, even time.
But why? I mean - transported resources are so huge - that your hero need a wagon for that! Why enemy can get 40% of it and run away? Why enemy can get 40% of 4 wagons and run away IN NO TIME? And enemy hero do not even have to be NEAR that wagon to rob it ...
Here are my suggestions:
1. robbing should not be instant - maybe some "repacking" animation which will takes 2 or 3 seconds?
2. robbing should not be for free - it should cost 1 point of hero energy so you can't rob infinite numbers of wagons without losing anything? and if some pop-up with hero selection screen will be displayed with need of select hero and confirmation - it will be connected to 1).
3. robber should not be able to disappear instantly when logoff - if he do that thing right after robbery - he's avatar should stay on map. He went in interaction with other player - why the other player can't have interaction with him?
The reason of my suggestions are situations, which - i think - many of us have met:
- You don't have time to guard every single cart at once
- so you gather 2 or 3 wagons in close range, maybe even one right after another - and your are running near them
- some guy is just running, he is not even near wagons, click&rob, click&rob, click&rob - and logoff. I can't even react - when I target him, click fight icon, confirm that attack (3 different places on screen) - he is gone ... Or - by some kind of "server lag" - you don't even see that someone is robbing you, cose he's avatar has not displayed yet...