FBSM
Knight
Knight

Re: Wall repair time needs dropping MASSIVELY.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:06 am

The % is accurate. But as far as I know it is % to the max hp, not the current hp. At least that what I see from my 17 bombardiers troop on a wall

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Provectus wrote:
5%, really? That's very low - I'd say more like 20% and increase the regeneration speed. And unless I'm massively mistaken a lower hp makes you more of a target, as the damage you do isn't exactly what nets you the resources, it's the percentage of damage; ie if you do 10k damage to a 20k wall you'll get a lot more loot than if you did 12k to a 200k wall.

Are you sure you want to hit a player with 5k wall HP and 100 garrison with golds? I understand that if you have higher wall level, the enemy player gets less loot, that's like one of the basics in-game. Unless the player holds a grudge on you or your Kingdom, he would really hit you at any wall HP.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 pm

It should be increased by 1000x, should be 20 days to reach 5%. Stop crying and wanting the game to protect you and your mistakes, that's what made we have this stupid auto shield and this Farmville-like game that we have now. No point of sending someone to capital to slow down enemy progress if he will heal instantly and can go back to cities

Also, you don't get more resources for the enemy having less wall hp, what matters is wall lvl.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Hiems wrote:
It should be increased by 1000x, should be 20 days to reach 5%. Stop crying and wanting the game to protect you and your mistakes, that's what made we have this stupid auto shield and this Farmville-like game that we have now. No point of sending someone to capital to slow down enemy progress if he will heal instantly and can go back to cities

Also, you don't get more resources for the enemy having less wall hp, what matters is wall lvl.

Seems to me you just want people to quit when they get wiped. Mistakes that cost you WEEKS of recovery?

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:39 pm

ddelucca wrote:
Hiems wrote:

Seems to me you just want people to quit when they get wiped. Mistakes that cost you WEEKS of recovery?

You can go to a city on 5%, how is it weeks? I thought it was a war game also, but you guys ask for so much protection that it looks like you don't know how to move your base with a simple click. If you can't defend yourself, then don't stay on a city. If the enemy managed to clear you even if you have a good wall, then he deserves you sitting on the capital taking no resources from farm from weaker players on his house/kingdom. It's the best way to defend weaker players on your house besides ninja def, even if the time of wall heal is very small

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:14 pm

to clarify this: your wall does recover 5% of its max hp in 24h, no matter how high its level is.
so, when a wall breaks, you are sent to the capital for at least 1 day, which feels ok.

the only bad part is, that you will lose one void mirror run (well, except the first floor).

Provectus
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:20 pm

One day in Capital is fair, my complaint isn't about the minimum time between being pit to zero and moving back. My complaint is the time to fully recover, even if you're not hot a single time after that. 3 weeks from one night of attacks is ridiculous... It only took me 24d from scratch to have my Castle and troops built up to the level they were at, I've since put my wall up by over 100k hp on upgrading it in 5d I believe it's been? So I can upgrade the wall at double the rate it can be repaired, or simply doesn't fit.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:55 am

^We know your complain and up until now you still don't understand why people are against it. Amusing.

Holdeen
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Level 11, wall has 51k health. Got destroyed and it was 20 days.......basically that means quit playing the game, can't even build spiders if I'm in the capital. Seriously, 3 weeks? I can only imagine how many people just stop playing after there city gets wiped out.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Holdeen wrote:
Level 11, wall has 51k health. Got destroyed and it was 20 days.......basically that means quit playing the game, can't even build spiders if I'm in the capital. Seriously, 3 weeks? I can only imagine how many people just stop playing after there city gets wiped out.

You will have enough hp in less than 1 day to move back in city and ~3 days untill you heal defense army.
Afcourse you can use repair wall skill in bigger houses, upgrade wall for extra hp and find a defender once you move back in city.