Saul0081
Squire
Squire

Art of Jaques, killing the game

Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:37 pm

I know this is a subject that has been talked about in different discussions on here, but it is definitely one of the biggest problems in the game. I see talk about reworking summons, because they are affecting aspects of pvp. I don't really see a huge problem with summons, the biggest problem I see is Jaques. He has basically ruined pvp entirely. You can't even duel someone on your own home turf, without the worry of injuring troops, like gold ones that take forever to heal. People can put out all their heroes including Jaques, or just put him out with a couple of bronze, then completely destroy gold troops. I mean you may win, but it is hardly a real win, when they are injuring enough to have you healing for nearly a day. So now, it's not even worth dueling at all anymore. It pretty much means, that no matter what troops, research, upgrades, items, how good you are, or are not at pvp, that all that really doesn't matter anymore, and is void. The game has come down to how good is your Jaques. Some people say, well go buy Jaques. Lol So the game basically turns into Jaques vs Jaques, and the rest of the troops are a mood point. I mean it's to the point, you really should rename the game, Art of Jaques, because he is the biggest factor of the game now. He was the worst thing to happen to the game, and after long consideration, that I won't be playing the game anymore, until he is removed or completely nerfed. I did place a pic of a perfect example of what I am talking about.
quit.jpg
quit444.jpg

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Art of Jaques, killing the game

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:09 pm

That's some exploit right there and hospital time must be painful in that battle. Art of Jacques strikes again.

Provectus
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:25 pm

They've obviously invested a lot (or are miles ahead of you) to have Jacques at 32, while you're Heroes are 20, but I do agree that he really needs to be nerfed. Personally I think the best fix is dropping his energy cost to 1 and significantly lowering his hp/dmg - While he costs 3 energy, he needs to be significantly stronger than other Heroes, so take that out and properly balance him.

shyke
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:17 am

Provectus wrote:
They've obviously invested a lot (or are miles ahead of you) to have Jacques at 32, while you're Heroes are 20, but I do agree that he really needs to be nerfed. Personally I think the best fix is dropping his energy cost to 1 and significantly lowering his hp/dmg - While he costs 3 energy, he needs to be significantly stronger than other Heroes, so take that out and properly balance him.

Literally make him do as much as Mako does and everyone would be happy no more bullshit pure bronze army jacques winning versus silvers. Hell Mako actually does some decent damage too but its not too absurd where you instantly lose when he is fielded.

dablu
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:27 pm

+1
I just finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side, there is nothing left.