Zinek
Baron
Baron

[BUG] I did not see the jacques nerf listed in patch?!

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Good day everyone. I did not see the jacques nerf in the patch notes we all asked for. I assume this was a bug correct? Maybe the text is invisible or something.

I am certain this patch bugged jacques damage as he is dealing upwards of 1,000,000 damage in duels and 3,000,000 in castle sieges.

Did someone add a few extra zeroed to his damage or something?

Please hotfix him as an emergency solution to this game breaking bug. Modify his damage by a factor of 3 at a minimum thanks.

I ask for this as the mail you sent us and the forum posts from lilith themselves say they want a fair game a balanced game. So I ask please deliver upon your own statements.

Thank you.

Regards,

A concerned fan
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Re: [BUG] I did not see the jacques nerf listed in patch?!

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Just to add a little bit to that since everyone is always talking about PVP Jacques, I'd just like to throw in a little bit PVE Jacques~

(That screenshots from someone from my house so I don't really know what items he uses or what skills and stats sorry but hes castle level 33 and I don't think he has a divine item stacked Jacques.)... while we are at it, can someone please tell me what skills to even level on Jacques... I almost feel stupid for not knowing WHY the most broken hero in the game actually is the most broken hero in the game.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:55 pm

I really find it weird how they talk about wanting to balance the game so strategies don't revolve around cheap units + hero skills. Yet they did absolutely NOTHING to Jacques and they simply AVOID talking about him at all on every note they send. Probably because he is the real P2W hero. You don't need to invest a lot to get the summon skills doing their job. But a Jacques that wrecks lines require a lot of stat cards, something the whales will repeatedly spend $60 and $100 in new servers to get his stats capped asap.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Wyrdii wrote:
Just to add a little bit to that since everyone is always talking about PVP Jacques, I'd just like to throw in a little bit PVE Jacques~

(That screenshots from someone from my house so I don't really know what items he uses or what skills and stats sorry but hes castle level 33 and I don't think he has a divine item stacked Jacques.)... while we are at it, can someone please tell me what skills to even level on Jacques... I almost feel stupid for not knowing WHY the most broken hero in the game actually is the most broken hero in the game.

Whoa. That's so easy for him.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:27 pm

If you check on their fb page, i made a comment about him and wall troop ais they said theyd work on wall troop ais but INSTEAD OF NERFING JACQUES they plan on buffing other heroes so they are just as good as him
Either lilith are jacques players or theyre just reaaaaallly dumb

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

He could really use a nerf, I'm not sure why they're holding so much.

shyke
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Shu wrote:
He could really use a nerf, I'm not sure why they're holding so much.

Just seems to me with their last mail about balance they really don't care I refuse to believe their entire team is that oblivious to this entire problem and are deadset on making it worse than it currently is by some of these changes, no idea why they buffed tiadrin she was already really good but a lot of the players were just ignorant of how good she was actually. With summon nerf you might as well bend over as soon as you see a jacques because you cant do jack shit against him anymore since theres no mechanic ingame that countrs him. Atleast with summons its tied to castle level and not hero level so at lower tier castles it still was still summoning the same tier units sure the place where ever you want was pretty op but it was no where near as bad as what they made it seem to be since after the summons disappeared you just died on the walls anyways and wouldnt even remotely approach half the damage a sole jacques could do in a siege.

I mean shit on 1071 there are people doing 600k damage during sieges with jacques at c12-14 like what in the actual fuck is that? Summons only do like 100 to 120k maybe if you had full 30 command and they lived the entire time which was very unlikely. To me it just looks like they dont want their game to be great and are just money grabbing at this point because for all of their talk about balance and low risk high rewards its all bullshit because their actions and words do not align at all, not even remotely close. Its a shame too because this game could be great if they actually nerfed jacques to do mako levels of damage and 1 energy deploy since the 3 energy hero deploy is inherently flawed anyways they are just making it harder to balance by having cute little niche things like that when its honestly unneccesary.

PS wheres Henry tell him i miss him and I want to share a plate of cookies with him =(

Arianna
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. writers resource page