FBSM
Knight
Knight

Suggestion - Change the game's name

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:28 am

To "Art of Jacques". And change the game icon too to Jacques.

I'm done with this shit

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion - Change the game's name

Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:46 pm

+1
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 pm

+1

Never seen a game that is so heavily unbalanced for one hero and completely ignores addressing the matter even if just to introduce counters to him rather than just nerfing him.

Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:44 am

+1
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Skarn

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:33 am

ddelucca wrote:
+1

Never seen a game that is so heavily unbalanced for one hero and completely ignores addressing the matter even if just to introduce counters to him rather than just nerfing him.

We had a soft counter to him and they removed it lol they addressed the issue. Just the wrong way we wanted lol!!
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:36 am

Zinek wrote:
ddelucca wrote:
+1

We had a soft counter to him and they removed it lol they addressed the issue. Just the wrong way we wanted lol!!

They did this for every cheese we had to fight whales. Whale lich got you down? Max gazul summon and field bronze and have the Titan kill a few spiders when you sac a silver or gold legion of skeletons you farmed for free with mummies. Or have a few tiadrins on your team? Purge the land spam the whale until it’s walls are low then kill him.

Shit like this was nerfed because it was abused to combat players you can’t combat normally. Same with summons we used them to fight jacques players and it was nerfed. Cancer is all I have to say.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:22 am

How about Art of Cancer?

Saul0081
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Couldn't agree more. It really sucked the fun out of this game. I started playing before Kings, migration, and Jaques even. Game was great, a little basic, but it was fun at least. It seems like every decision they have made since the King update, has hurt the game more, than help it. Just like today, I wake up to find the changes to Rose have been made. First she has time limit on web now, which with the slow effect increase, I was ok with that. Then a use it, and they have shrunk, from a pancake size circle, down to a quarter size circle. Basically at most, only could give 2 normal spiders a boost, and maybe only slow one or two troops down. It seems like they wanted it to be for broodlings surrounding a unit, more than anything else. She is about as strong as a silver spider now, with the slow effect, and poison is a little stronger than normal spiders. Her broodlings are way stronger, but overall, it wasn't a good change, and she still cost 3 energy to deploy, which is insane. The worst part, they didn't offer an exchange for her, only reset, I guess because these were supposed to be buffs, not nerfs. Once again, they addressed an issue, that didn't need it, not before figuring out Jaques at least.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:24 am

Saul0081 wrote:
Couldn't agree more. It really sucked the fun out of this game. I started playing before Kings, migration, and Jaques even. Game was great, a little basic, but it was fun at least. It seems like every decision they have made since the King update, has hurt the game more, than help it. Just like today, I wake up to find the changes to Rose have been made. First she has time limit on web now, which with the slow effect increase, I was ok with that. Then a use it, and they have shrunk, from a pancake size circle, down to a quarter size circle. Basically at most, only could give 2 normal spiders a boost, and maybe only slow one or two troops down. It seems like they wanted it to be for broodlings surrounding a unit, more than anything else. She is about as strong as a silver spider now, with the slow effect, and poison is a little stronger than normal spiders. Her broodlings are way stronger, but overall, it wasn't a good change, and she still cost 3 energy to deploy, which is insane. The worst part, they didn't offer an exchange for her, only reset, I guess because these were supposed to be buffs, not nerfs. Once again, they addressed an issue, that didn't need it, not before figuring out Jaques at least.

Hi we already reverted the spider web ability from Rose. :)
Regarding Jacques I can only say that I've talked with the team about this. They are making many balancing changes to the game but I can't confirm if Jacques is going to be nerfed or not.

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:55 am

hengli wrote:
...but I can't confirm if Jacques is going to be nerfed or not.

What? HOW YOU CAN'T CONFRIM IT!
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius