Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion - Change the game's name

Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:11 am

He can't confirm it because then they lose our on all the money Jaques brings in.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Skarn

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:12 am

Because he's not the only person deciding the changes in the game. And they can't give out sudden information to the players. Either we wait or we keep protesting.

Papawutz
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:26 am

I think, no i know, if they would nerf him, tons of players come back to this game and start on a new server, because without him or without his op battledominating the game do a lot of fun. AOC is for me one of the best game of the last years, but with such Jacques inside, it is only a money eating stupid thing what we should forget fast as possible.
You fix him soon or better tomorrow. In my opinion ipay from now 0 Cent to this game, not worth. They read this month to month and balance much other heroes but not the importants one Jacques!

dablu
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:24 pm

<sarcasm>
Jacques doesnt need to be nerfed.
Just buff other heroes to equal power, and army troops would be just support force.
</sarcasm>
I just finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side, there is nothing left.