Re: Customer Service ingame and on facebook

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Hello

HeavyMula
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm

I need issues resolved customer service in game and fb are not cooperating. Giving me a run around I want full compensation for what I spent a full refund right away. This is a ongoing problem and roc support keeps shifting the blame saying to get my refund from google. However google has refunded me a small amount of what is owed. And told me that the developer needs to refund me the rest . They assisted me to file a report. They said if it's not resolved, google takes this very seriously so roc could be removed from google play if it's not resolved as I ha e many screen shots from customer service proving how shitty it's been.

Destination

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:30 am

1. this is the AoC forum, not the RoC forum so i cant help you with RoC related things.
2. you wont get your refund using the Forum, the only way is talking to the customer service.

HeavyMula
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Ok see that's the issue they dont want to cooperate they are shit

fotso
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:45 pm

I'm just telling you the truth, it will be difficult for Support to respond within a short amount of time if your problem is way more complicated. Almost 50% of your content is about Jacques, I wouldn't consider it as a side comment.

Yes, I did read it.

ganoinee
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:17 am

Custom service ingame and on facebook, thanks for making impressive thoughts with us as well,keep it up. Perfect custom essay writing service reviews I have found and it is helping us a lot with the more concepts and techniques with us.

keziaclarita
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:24 am

A typical combination of images in an online slot is 2 images and one number. This is a combination of the lowest images you can get. To get it is quite easy because you can get a combination of these numbers in the top three rows, middle, bottom, diagonally left and right. If you get the combination, then you will get money in accordance with the price of the combination. And playing slot gambling is quite fun because you can get a big enough profit.

link joker123
slot online joker123
daftar joker123
joker123
daftar joker123
joker123
slot online joker123
joker123 login
slot online joker123
link joker123
daftar joker123
joker123
daftar joker123
joker123
slot online joker123

ganoinee
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:48 am

Custom service ingame and on facebook, thanks for making impressive thoughts with us as well,keep it up. Perfect custom essay writing service reviews I have found and it is helping us a lot with the more concepts and techniques with us.

MicheleBus
Baron
Baron

-

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:00 pm

Hello Areski,

I downloaded the latest code with the fix and the CDR time is showing correctly on the customers inteface. It is working great thanks

Quick question though, how do I get rid of the PHP Quick Profiler bar that now displays at the bottom of the customer interface?

Thanks
Asangio

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)
http://XEvil.net/