ChipHarold
Squire
Squire

Favorites for Heroes and Items

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:07 pm

I have every hero that has been available to me except Wraxius. There are so many of them and most of them I don't use, I just max their command for my army. I'd love to be able to favorite or star heroes so that I don't have the scroll through all of them in a battle.

At the same time, I have different item builds for my heroes depending on what kind of battle they are going into. e.g. sometimes I max Jacques might, sometimes I use the +1 mech buff item. Sometimes I just have all my heroes with max command if I am training troops. I'd love to be able to save these builds as presets. It would be even better if I could pick the preset from the battle screen (assuming the items aren't in cool down which they usually aren't).

xLiquidsnake
Squire
Squire

Re: Favorites for Heroes and Items

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:38 pm

The first issue is probably just a issue for yourself as not many players have all the heroes in the game. Adding more preset formations would probably be a better soloution which would be more helpful to everyone rather then just a handful of players. That way you could just use the preset formation instead of scrolling through all your hero's, it would probably save development time for more useful updates in my opinion.

The second suggestion would be pretty helpful but again is just a quality of life update. I would rather development time for now be spent for new updates/ game balancing and future events. It would be a good update once the game has settled down as the development team has a lot of pressure on them at the moment mananging important updates which could make or break the game if it goes wrong.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 am

+1 Definitely will improve hero management. Favorite Units would also be at help, deployment is kinda slow when playing through mobile.

dablu
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:09 pm

+1
I'd like to keep separately useful items for heroes and items for transmuting.
Like every hero have his own backpack, where I can put item, to keep it for him only.
I just finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side, there is nothing left.