xLiquidsnake
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Currently there is no way for you to combat or revenge wagon theives if you dont have the time to escort your carts. You send them back to the capital they will just come back a few seconds later. Border camping is the only thing you can do and is not viable as a solo player as cities have multiple entrances.

I do understand that stealing carts i the only way for losing kingdoms to earn money after all the resource points near there capital have been taken but at the moment there is very little you can do to combat this.

Here are my soloutions.

1. Wagon theivies must use a hero stamina to rob a cart. If they have none avaliable they cannot rob a cart. This would make sending them back to the capital actually useful.

2. Sending people back to the capital could give them a 5 minute debuff on theiving wagons.

3. Players must be in a city to rob carts.

I would be happy if either one of these would be implemented.
 
Onibaku
Knight
Knight
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 am

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:02 am

I agree with these, except the last one (even though on my server it would help me). If you took away the ability for someone without a city to rob a cart, then it would be impossible for anyone to recover.
 
User avatar
Shu
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 am

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 am

1 and 2 are actually neat ideas to improve the cart mechanics.
 
Aegon
Knight
Knight
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:45 pm

I like first and second too, I'm not sure but I think existing robing carts bots, not only i see this.
 
Azalef
Squire
Squire
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Push!
i like the #3

i cant do anything, the theives are safe in the capital and can attack lower player while escorting... (like 250k power vs.50k power) and we cant Revenge or stop this... and this sucks
 
Rajjeq
Knight
Knight
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:42 pm

I thought you can't see the carts of players with much lower level castles?
 
FBSM
Knight
Knight
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 am

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:46 am

Really? "No time" to escort wagon? If your time is really that precious, you can just plunder bases and ignore those resource mines. But if you want those resources from mines as well, you'd better be escorting them.
 
User avatar
Black
Knight
Knight
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:24 am

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:58 am

Rajjeq wrote:
I thought you can't see the carts of players with much lower level castles?


The system of who can see which carts is random. A lvl 10 castle player can sometimes see a castle 30 and a 30 can sometimes see a castle 10. This seems random because it is only sometimes. You shouldnt be able to see players +-3-4 levels otherwise this just makes it unfair as those 3-4 levels still can be 30-50% more power
 
User avatar
Shu
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 am

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:22 am

FBSM wrote:
Really? "No time" to escort wagon? If your time is really that precious, you can just plunder bases and ignore those resource mines. But if you want those resources from mines as well, you'd better be escorting them.

What he said was a figure of speech in case you didn't notice. This topic is about robbery and not the resources. You can plunder resources anytime but "ignoring" the cart resources is just a silly suggestion.

The point is, the time it takes to escort half of the conquered maps(at times when everything is ready) takes actually a ridiculous amount of time, you really don't wanna spend hours just to stare at your screen from time to time to just wait for a duel notification.

Now, can you imagine how long would it take to finish if you're one of those players who own the whole map while there are still persistent robbers? People are suggesting ways to make escorting somewhat convenient.
 
FBSM
Knight
Knight
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 am

Re: Wagon Theives (Suggestion)

Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:09 am

Shu wrote:
FBSM wrote:
Really? "No time" to escort wagon? If your time is really that precious, you can just plunder bases and ignore those resource mines. But if you want those resources from mines as well, you'd better be escorting them.

What he said was a figure of speech in case you didn't notice. This topic is about robbery and not the resources. You can plunder resources anytime but "ignoring" the cart resources is just a silly suggestion.

The point is, the time it takes to escort half of the conquered maps(at times when everything is ready) takes actually a ridiculous amount of time, you really don't wanna spend hours just to stare at your screen from time to time to just wait for a duel notification.

Now, can you imagine how long would it take to finish if you're one of those players who own the whole map while there are still persistent robbers? People are suggesting ways to make escorting somewhat convenient.


ah Shu shu.. another of your nonsensical response, I don't even know where to begin... First you said having no time to escort carts was just a figure of speech; but then complained how long it took to finish all the quests/mines. You don't want to ignore those quests icons? fine, just send them home all at once and don't escort them. "But they'll get robbed" Well, resource is not the issue, right? And who the hell "spend hours to wait for duel notification"? If you want to pvp, go ahead and find someone to duel with ; otherwise plunder a base.

lol

PS: Let me guess.. you are about to type "I'm not complaining.."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest