xyz
Squire
Squire

Undo garrison

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:32 am

Occasionally I accidentally click the wrong pack or unnoticeably an additional unintended pack.
I suggest adding even something like a 5 minutes undo period where units can be un-assigned from the garrison.
It can be handled like a special "units are getting ready to climb the walls" period in which they will still not be active on the garrison and still counted in the regular army cap etc'

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Undo garrison

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:00 pm

-1 The current system with the confirmation is enough for people to avoid mistakes.

Pros: You can avoid severe mistakes even after the confirmation.
Cons: 5 minutes delay since some people need to recruit a new batch of gold units asap.

xyz
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:30 pm

there's another suggestion to allow recruiting units directly to the wall.
if what you want is to quickly spend resources by moving a pack to the wall and immediately recruit new forces, if you can do that directly to the wall does that will mitigate the con you mentioned?

dablu
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:55 pm

It will be lack in balance cause you could choose to be opened for plundering for one time and guarded for other time.
I just finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side, there is nothing left.