Azzex
Squire
Squire

[Suggestion] - Should Lilith make bought heroes exchangeable every month or so?

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to talk about a suggestion about exchanging bought heroes once per month or so, however Lilith wants the cooldown to be. This feature will give other players that cannot afford to buy more than one hero, to exchange their first bought hero for another if that player wants to. This will allow other players to test other heroes and find what is best for their race and their playing style.

Questions you all might have

Q. What if a player has more than one bought hero and will he/she be able to exchange all of the bought heroes?
A. No, if a player exchanges one of this bought heroes, there will be a cooldown (Whatever Lilith makes the cooldown) so the player cannot abuse the feature.

Q. Is this feature going to be used as experience for leveling up other heroes ("Jacques") since you will be given the exp. back from your hero you exchanged?
A. Again, you will be able to exchange one bought hero per month, week, or # of days, so all that exp. you will receive you can do whatever you want with it, personally I don't see the point in putting all that exp. to another hero than putting it on your new exchanged hero.

Thank you for your time everyone and correct me if something is wrong.
Please read this Lilith.

Jikinoari
Squire
Squire

Re: [Suggestion] - Should Lilith make bought heroes exchangeable every month or so?

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:29 pm

+1

Humboldt
Squire
Squire

Re: [Suggestion] - Should Lilith make bought heroes exchangeable every month or so?

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:07 am

Awesome idea I have purchased 2. And will purchase another but would love to try others.

Azzex
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 am

Humboldt wrote:
Awesome idea I have purchased 2. And will purchase another but would love to try others.

Thanks

Saikoro
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:59 am

i can't see how Lilith will benefit from this though... they do sell heroes for a reason you know...

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:17 am

No benefit doing so, if you wanna see how a hero works look it up on youtube or ask on forums or ingame
Plus with elena exp skill its so easy to abuse this idea and get tons of free exp.

Azzex
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Hisoka wrote:
No benefit doing so, if you wanna see how a hero works look it up on youtube or ask on forums or ingame
Plus with elena exp skill its so easy to abuse this idea and get tons of free exp.

Lilith still benefits from this if you think about it, people will see that they may like different types of heroes in their army combination and keep buying the heroes that soot them. Looking up how a hero works and seeing youtube videos on that hero does not give a lot of info about it, I haven't found one video on how their skills are maxed out and how they play out with your army. Also, it's the player's option on how to use the exp. you get from the hero. Please reread the forum and then ask questions about it.

Azzex
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Saikoro wrote:
i can't see how Lilith will benefit from this though... they do sell heroes for a reason you know...

They do sell heroes for a reason, when players see the potential of other heroes, they will want to buy more, at least that is what I think in my opinion but I could be wrong about others.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:16 pm

It was already suggested and Hengli said they have no intention of doing so.