MaxBT
Squire
Squire

[Suggestion] Wall

Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:06 am

Hi dev,

My wall was 410,000 point, it was burned down weeks ago and till now it's still burning, as my calculation the my wall recover rate is about 900 points/hour (in another case I calculated 700 points/hour) - my calculation may not be correct but just assume that is the fact for this suggestion, it means it will take 20+ days to recover, nearly 3 weeks, but this strategy game is somehow very fast, 3 weeks to recover a wall is too long to keep playing.

Firstly, I suggest wall will be recovered in 2 weeks maximum. Wall will be fixed in 1 - 14 days no matter how large it is, recover point per hour = total point / (14 x 24).

Another issue is I set 134 level 8 units to protect my wall, like 8 gold/10 silver units, attackers are level 9 - 10 units, it's surprised me when it takes about 30 minutes to burn down 410,000 points and they don't die any, only a few. It's not 'art or conquest' to me when wall is soft like noodle and army is weak like paper.

I suggest each level of wall will add 5% attack speed and power to archers on wall and 3% attack speed and power to army under the wall (may limit to 100% maximum). Let imagine when you fight under a great great wall compare to enemy with nothing at his back, what do you feel ? stronger, more agile, more power, of course.

Also, wall will have some barriers (level 20+), moat (25+), pit (30+).

KnightWhoSaysNi
Squire
Squire

Re: [Suggestion] Wall

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:13 am

Max, the point of this game for the developers is to make money. For them, making it too easy for people means they won't buy Linari to speed things up, which means they won't make money. It is what it is.

For the record, after moving out and getting my 300k wall demolished while I slept, I was appaled to learn it would take 20 days (there's a time indicator so you don't need to do calculations) to fully repair my wall, so I've just taken it for granted it will never ever be fixed completely unless my resources are 0 and I'm never in a city being captured.

Just accept your wall will always be burning :)

Also, these are city walls, not castle walls, they never had moats or pits historically.

MaxBT
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 am

You, somehow, saying somethings not relate to the topic. I suggest to build better game, not suggest to earn more money, so let seperate earning money and making game. (If developer need me to suggest how to earn much more money, then I will focus my idea on that purpose).

Your wall burning is just a repeat on what I said early, nothing new.

Aegon
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 pm

I know the time that wals are burning not depending of lvl, the recovered amount are X%( idk how much) so all wals with 35, or 400k will recovery 20+ days. Yes Maybe need to make this faster or to depend of wall lvl.

StudLee
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:29 am

Suggestion: Make it so we can create bronze troops that will be their job to repair walls. The more wall building troops you have the faster your wall is repaired, Make it so you can upgrade those troops and your walls are repaired even faster.