Thatman
Squire
Squire

Bug: perfected stages not perfecting in Void Mirror

Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:31 am

I'll sometimes have a stage that gives me the yellow check mark and says perfect on the post battle summary, but then it won't give me the follow up message or have the perfect reward available. Can be really aggravating when I spend over an hour to perfect a stage.

Happened again, took screenshots, trying to get images to show up: Image tag just says the word image when I view it, so I've included links to the images on imgbb.
https://ibb.co/fQ5rsm
https://ibb.co/mSypdR

mellen
Squire
Squire

Re: Bug: perfected stages not perfecting in Void Mirror

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:18 am

+1 ive perfd 75 twice now and it still hasnt counted it.....

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:50 am

You use more than 1 sword for moral Boost?
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

mellen
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:57 pm

me? no. And ive done it 4 times now without it counting, very aggrivating

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:07 am

There is à bug not fix. If you withdraw hero equip with claymore sword or if you withdraw or move a dragon turtle when you prepare your battle, you will have gap between what you see and result. To avoid this after put all your troops quit the stage, quit the void and enter in again. And put your previous set up. I had à lot of problems bc i m rakan. And now finished. ;)
Server 38
Rakan

Thatman
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:37 am

The levels I had the problems with have since been perfected, and I've found out more about the bug. If you activate the glitch for multiple morale increasing gear (claymore or vanquishers) it seems to drastically increase the chance of the perfection bug.

Since I have found out about this I have found that I have not had a single stage fail to perfect when I work around the morale boost glitch. And I have not had a single stage successfully perfect with the glitch active.

That being said I've also had a stage fail to perfect (it was a no casualties level) before I ever even had access to morale boosting gear. So while the glitch raises the chance of perfection bug up to or near 100%. Not using the glitch does not eliminate the chance (unless the mysterious deaths bug is already dealt with, in which case we might be fine).

The morale glitch occurs when you have multiple morale increasing gear on the field and then remove one person with morale gear, this causes all remaining morale gear on the field to reactivate and stack, potentially giving an entire battlefield full of morale boosts at the beginning (this has several YouTube videos about it).