Upcycler
Squire
Squire

sick of cheaters all joining one kingdom

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:01 am

When will you do something about all the realms of cheaters that have all conspired to join one kingdom elminate all opposition and just farm resources all day?
They ruined realm #52 where i spent money now realm #1037 has gone the same way and I am sure there are many other realms the same!
what use is a game where only one kingdom controls any cities? yet constantly the cheaters think doing this makes them "winners"?

P.S. how do i post images here?

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Re: sick of cheaters all joining one kingdom

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Upcycler wrote:
When will you do something about all the realms of cheaters that have all conspired to join one kingdom elminate all opposition and just farm resources all day?
They ruined realm #52 where i spent money now realm #1037 has gone the same way and I am sure there are many other realms the same!
what use is a game where only one kingdom controls any cities? yet constantly the cheaters think doing this makes them "winners"?

P.S. how do i post images here?

While i like option to migrate to friends kingdoms, i hate how fast servers die because of it lol servers in the 1000s all one kingdom since people enjoy just farming dungeons and mines lmao

YaBoiTim
Squire
Squire

Re: sick of cheaters all joining one kingdom

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:50 pm

I think that the migration level is way to low and should be raised!!