Dormouse
Squire
Squire

[BUG] possible missing dragonsbane helm plans

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:46 pm

I know that chance is chance and it could be bad luck, but in my immediate group of about ten friends who play, not a single one has the plans for the Dragonsbane Helm, the legendary gladiator set piece. Most of these players cleared the stage where the plan drops two months ago and do their void every day. The only one who got the helm got it through transmuting legendaries and he got lucky.

Has anyone out there gotten this plan to drop?
If not are you sure it's drop probability is properly set, Lillith?

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Re: [BUG] possible missing dragonsbane helm plans

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:04 pm

Yes, I do have the scroll. I have on my two accounts, actually

pmfortits
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 pm

I have the same issue. I've been very good at doing void as much as possible and am still missing a couple items, including dragonsbane helm

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:39 am

i got just bout all of the blueprints, until they introduce a pity timer its gonna be a rough ride for some as its pure luck
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 am

might be random luck, but the dragonsbane helmet is the ONLY legendary receipe i am missing.
i miss 6 divine receipes as well and within the last 3 weeks, not a single receipe dropped (void cleared longer than this).

i also noticed that you get less skill- and attribute points the further you get inside the void.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:59 pm

I don't have that one either and have already completed lvl 80....
Maybe there's a decimal wrong somewhere in it's drop chance?
It's worth a look by the devs.

NubTuber
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm

We did some testing, and it looks like drop chance is calculated on all plans in void as a whole, for example im at stage 79 as lich and im missing several divine items and 2 legend items. And basically reason that those plans still dont drop is because each void run you see that some stages drop loot ( that would include plans + stat/xp cards or rush). but since you already have those plans you are missing it on others so its purely based on chance

xLiquidsnake
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:32 am

There is definately something wrong with the drop rate on this specific item in my opinion and someone should look into it. My guild is the same I have every receipe including divine ones but not this one and like 5 other people in my guild are in a similar situation, if this many people dont have this item there is probably something wrong with the drop rate and should be looked at.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 am

Like all other rewards, it is most likely chance... The way I think the game is set up is that the more recipes you have the harder it is to get the remaining. Not to mention that recipes are in the same group as star cards, and rushes... this means that every stat card you get could of been a recipe and vise versa...
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:09 am

Ya that 1 thing just seems so weird lol it's the only legendary item design I'm missing on my 3 accounts. Also just as fun side note theres actually not a minimum amount of forced crate drops per void since I had a void with literally 0 special drops, that sure was a disappointing run when you don't even get 30 minutes of building rush out of it.