Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

So this ally feature will just be a new and exciting way for China to keep ruining servers

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 am

The retention rate of any non Chinese on these new servers has to be something god awful like 1 out of every 10 so why keep throwing fuel into the flames? Just for kicks I checked out the map and leaderboards on a bunch of these servers and it's just laughable! If the map isn't completely 1 sided, which in most cases it is, then the server is plagued by a single language, racism, bullying and the biggest p2w god complexes I have ever witnessed!

Stop making pretty pixelated avatars and fix the game/servers for us non Chinese please.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: So this ally feature will just be a new and exciting way for China to keep ruining servers

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:43 am

This is the wrong place for this post mate. Try reposting it in "Player advice, guides and off-topic" or "Bugs & Suggestions".

Other than that, I totally agree... I play on server 1037 and the server is already dominated by Hyral(in a month and a half)... To be fair there was a fierce battle between Hyral and Neferak with a lot of people spending A LOT of money.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..