Mithica
Baron
Baron

Balancing Migration

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 pm

I would like to suggest a possible solution to the whole Migration problem with not only Chinese servers but possibly all servers.

Why don't you make the migration based on Overall power of a given kingdom... Total the power of all players(or even only the active players for the past 7 days or so) and base top kingdom on the one with the most power... This won't eliminate a few top players migrating but It would definitely prevent entire kingdoms from switching sides while still allowing players to move from one kingdom to another... It will be a lot harder to abuse this system than the current one based solely on the amount of cities a given kingdom has. Another Idea would be to total the castle levels of all active players in the kingdom and rate kingdoms on that... Or we can go even further and take that total number of castle levels and divide it by the number of players to get the average castle level for the kingdom, BOOM problem solved based on development of average castle level! And to solve issues such as creating alternate accounts to lower average castle level, only take into account players over certain points/castle level which would increase based on the power of average player overtime.

Let me know If anyone has any thoughts, improvements, or ideas to add to mine.

Mithica
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Balancing Migration

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:22 am

-1 Because you spam "ok" just to gain post counts and BOOM, people should not be locked in their Kingdom just because of their power.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:48 am

Shu wrote:
-1 Because you spam "ok" just to gain post counts and BOOM, people should not be locked in their Kingdom just because of their power.

If you had read the post carefully, you would have understood that the power barrier would have been the average power between all active players in the kingdom and not individual players. About the posts, who the f**k cares, I just like the gems above my avatar... Aside from that, all of my posts have been quality replies, analisys, and/or content. Cheers :)
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 am

How is a single "ok" a quality reply? What weed are you taking?

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Pretty easy to counter this as well. Just injure all your troops and or toss in garri for less power

Quantum
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Excellent suggestion. I've been meaning to make this suggestion for awhile now since I witnessed on our server that the top two kingdoms were regularly racing to drop more cities then the other one so they could be the one people could migrate to. Eventually everyone ended up migrating to the same kingdom (weeks before we will probably get to merge, so it is now a farm fest). And even if we do get merged, I wouldn't be surprised if the same will repeat again for the next merge.

In reply to Hisoka: This would not be that easy to counter. It is much harder to injure dozens of players their troops then it is to drop some cities. I think it would be a big improvement to keep servers from becoming farm fests so easily.