Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Alliance gridlock

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:57 am

Haha i was joking few days ago about this and a Prison Break role play server :lol:

Same will happen if 1 color is dominant. They can lock all caravan robbers in capitol with a life sentence.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

jerm
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 pm

this just happend on server 79. Yellow holds every city but a few of us still attack them now and again (well used to before the revenge shit). Some top yellow players made alts to other colours took a city to promote themselves to king and make an Alliance with yellow. Now no one can attack anyone. UGGGGG what a joke. This needed to be fixed months ago when Lillith found out about the exploit

pmfortits
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:46 pm

yup alliances are broken, its killing entire servers with the gridlock. It needs to be changed to, for example, be between houses, or each kingdom can only be allied with one other kingdom. Perhaps only cities that have been held for more than 24 hours count for the cote. Alt accounts like this make it near impossible for legit players to get King.

Our kingdom had 23 votes for a legit player. A small group of players used alts in every kingdom to get King. Within a few hours before the vote, 25 cities were captured (mostly by alts) to vote in their King.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 pm

its good you guys merge tomorrow then.. good luck.. and btw. we did the same.. we own the nore.. control all kings and a nore ally to block players who sabotash our quest runs unthil merge :D

btw, thats why kingdom alliances are wrong.. it should be houses that can have alliances.
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Quantum
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:36 am

On my server, alliances are broken 5 minutes at a time to allow some players to get on the leaderboard for the event, then the alliance is reinstated. Sigh.

A possible quick fix would be to have a cooldown of a day or so on being able to start a new alliance. Also, having alliances end 8 hours or so before election would be a great idea.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Quantum wrote:
On my server, alliances are broken 5 minutes at a time to allow some players to get on the leaderboard for the event, then the alliance is reinstated. Sigh.

A possible quick fix would be to have a cooldown of a day or so on being able to start a new alliance. Also, having alliances end 8 hours or so before election would be a great idea.

+1 I just experienced same gridlock during event. Quantum you are the guy with best solutions i have seen in this forum.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Natazinha
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:10 am

And another idea would be:

The house that had holded that city for the majority of the time during that week would have the final word on its vote - even if the city is taken by another house in the moment of election.

My two cents ;) cheers

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:58 pm

Some alliance restrictions would be nice...