Jamie
Squire
Squire

Suggestion: Make Respawnable Mobs Permanent

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:17 am

I think this event and the Christmas event were by far the best event this game has had, I enjoy actually being able to play the game after all the quest hubs are done and I think adding respawnable mobs to the game would help retain more players. This change would help both strong and weak players because strong players can level up their heros and weak players have another source to farm resources especially with the new revenge changes limiting the number of targets someone can raid.

J8512
Knight
Knight

Re: Suggestion: Make Respawnable Mobs Permanent

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:09 pm

I will say once every month.. 8-24 hour respawn is just too much.

Croft
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:52 am

I agree that this PVE content is great and gives me something to do in the game 24/7, however, if they left it in the game permanently, I would have to switch to Lich as the free gold troops are too good to pass up. I don't agree with how Lich players spent the last 3 days filling their walls with max level gold skeletons/warlocks with no downside and yes I know all races can do this by using mummies too but a wall with no research power is a weak wall especially at higher levels. I wish I could provide a way to balance the free troop generation but currently I can not. I would argue it is more broken than Jacques.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:42 am

I think it's a step in the right direction, despite mummy abuses which they can fix.

If you are in a position in which you cannot raid others, players need a way to spend their energy to gain resources and making sure you can always fight map mobs is a valid way to do so, as long as it is not as profitable as dungeons. Right now it is pretty easy to reach a point you have nothing to do after you are done with dailies and void... and that will just put you more and more behind.