Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Rigged replays

Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:53 pm

I've noticed that replays are often not showing what really happend in battle since Rose "fix"...
Replays with Rose glitch were showing totaly different battle right after this patch.
But this occurence is happening very often lately and I just had yet another battle where replay shows totaly different battle after Rose died when casting web ... On top of this it seems that the replay was the actual battle and the one my screen was not.
There are plenty of others who experienced rigged replays ...
I would love to see explanation for this "feature"?
How are we supposed to trust Lilith after they fake replays? Do we have to use separate screen recorder to see actual content of our battles?
Why is Rose glitch not really fixed but only covered up?
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Re: Rigged replays

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:58 am

Chillblaze wrote:
I've noticed that replays are often not showing what really happend in battle since Rose "fix"...
Replays with Rose glitch were showing totaly different battle right after this patch.
But this occurence is happening very often lately and I just had yet another battle where replay shows totaly different battle after Rose died when casting web ... On top of this it seems that the replay was the actual battle and the one my screen was not.
There are plenty of others who experienced rigged replays ...
I would love to see explanation for this "feature"?
How are we supposed to trust Lilith after they fake replays? Do we have to use separate screen recorder to see actual content of our battles?
Why is Rose glitch not really fixed but only covered up?

Happens even without rose
Been an issue forever really they just never fixed
Had it happen to me again two days ago showed i won then i press ok on victory and i have a Debuff like wut ??? And happened when i first started playing back when 45 was a new server

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:48 pm

You are right its major occurrence and in one of my realms is happening every 3rd or 4th battle.
May be I should rename thread to rigged battles...
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Destination

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:09 am

The server runs the battle aswell as your device, and if for some reason the battles go different(short connection loss, a bug, whatever)it always takes the fight which ran on the server(is my theory).

Besides that i reported the bug resently, we will see if they get to fix it.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Yes that is how asynchronous multiplayer works. But i have not seen such bogus fix in other games yet. Something new must have been added which allows abuse and all 4 latest occurences were vs same team... There was no connection loss on my side and energy I spent on skills was deducted... Poor souls are probably going airplane mode after i firestorm their Jacs and bronze rest of their army... Lilith needs to hire some bug bounty hunters or offer good rewards so we can narrow down problems faster after each patch.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:35 am

If its constantly happening against the same ppl perhaps there is an exploit.. more logically they probally in some 3rd world country and our internet is just struggling to keep connection with them .. instead of real time lag game runs through as normal and is corrected/sync once battle finishes .. its a shame its giving a different result but this 'feature' been a thing since game began .. cant see it being fixed anytime soon...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.