noobone
Squire
Squire

Bug: lag with sieging

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:44 am

The longer i play, the more i seem to lag. Scrolling around and moving the screen around lags a bit but especially during sieging and trying to activate skills is buggy sometimes.

Now what can i do to lower this. Maybe empty the cache? (android) will i keep my chatting groups though? anyone has experience with this?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Bug: lag with sieging

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 am

Chats and battle compositions will be gone after cleaning cache... There is nothing you can do.
I will get Samsung 8+ in couple of weeks but I doubt that void, siege , etc lag issues will go away as other already confirmed it doesn't even with that model.

Destination

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:15 pm

All the lags i had went away after i cleared the 3000+ items i had in my inventory. Do you guys have a lot of stuff in your inventory?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:00 pm

I clean mine constantly and keep ~ 10 items...
But i do have several rows of hero cards and would love to delete them.
I blame my phone for now and hope that latest model will solve this...
Is it possible that game runs better on iphone? I haven't seen any iOS users to complain of battle lag.

noobone
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm

I have android so dunno about ios. But i have thousands of items in my inventory..... so i should clean them up soon, maybe that'll decrease the lag. So that's it? Primarily its the items?

(im actually saving up for a possible alchemy event...)

Destination

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 pm

noobone wrote:
I have android so dunno about ios. But i have thousands of items in my inventory..... so i should clean them up soon, maybe that'll decrease the lag. So that's it? Primarily its the items?

(im actually saving up for a possible alchemy event...)

they said the will never do an alchemy stones event ever again. And items can be one cause of lags.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Also deleting notifications often ( slide to the left for delete icon to appear) may help a bit.