noobone
Squire
Squire

Bug: lag with sieging

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:44 am

The longer i play, the more i seem to lag. Scrolling around and moving the screen around lags a bit but especially during sieging and trying to activate skills is buggy sometimes.

Now what can i do to lower this. Maybe empty the cache? (android) will i keep my chatting groups though? anyone has experience with this?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Bug: lag with sieging

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 am

Chats and battle compositions will be gone after cleaning cache... There is nothing you can do.
I will get Samsung 8+ in couple of weeks but I doubt that void, siege , etc lag issues will go away as other already confirmed it doesn't even with that model.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Destination

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:15 pm

All the lags i had went away after i cleared the 3000+ items i had in my inventory. Do you guys have a lot of stuff in your inventory?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:00 pm

I clean mine constantly and keep ~ 10 items...
But i do have several rows of hero cards and would love to delete them.
I blame my phone for now and hope that latest model will solve this...
Is it possible that game runs better on iphone? I haven't seen any iOS users to complain of battle lag.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

noobone
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm

I have android so dunno about ios. But i have thousands of items in my inventory..... so i should clean them up soon, maybe that'll decrease the lag. So that's it? Primarily its the items?

(im actually saving up for a possible alchemy event...)

Destination

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 pm

noobone wrote:
I have android so dunno about ios. But i have thousands of items in my inventory..... so i should clean them up soon, maybe that'll decrease the lag. So that's it? Primarily its the items?

(im actually saving up for a possible alchemy event...)

they said the will never do an alchemy stones event ever again. And items can be one cause of lags.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Also deleting notifications often ( slide to the left for delete icon to appear) may help a bit.