Azalef
Squire
Squire

Tower Duplication

Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:36 pm

How is it possible that a City, conquered since 4h, filled with Ruins? how???
The last MSG from Lilith was: Dont forget, we will Bann if people start exploiting
or i'm wrong?

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-34776925/107149.jpg.html
https://www.pic-upload.de/view-34776926/107150.jpg.html

Destination

Re: Tower Duplication

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:08 pm

i already reported that bug/exploit to the devs.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Lol thats... ~ 8+ hours of work but somebody did it in 4? I suspect is minimum 2 people responsible.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Azalef
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 am

Chillblaze wrote:
Lol thats... ~ 8+ hours of work but somebody did it in 4? I suspect is minimum 2 people responsible.

You can spawn a Tower, give the lord back and spawn a new tower - nonstop and without limit.

They kicked all lower tower (38 and lower). Its impossible to Capture a City and spawn directly so much highlevel tower. Level 40 Tower are very rare

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:35 am

Yea i made a thread about this 1-2 weeks ago but most players seem ok with it. Current limit is 20 towers per small city. As you have pointed out small group of people can control big number of cities with npc towers spam and there is no actual need for players. On top of that someone discovered how to bypass ~180 hours period in rew realms in order to spam those towers before anyone else can...
Funny thing is that some towers cause more casualties than a top player garrisons :lol:
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Super easy, you need GOV, then put a tower, after that just press 'move' on the Guard Tower and move it around until youre bored, super dumb tho
BOOM

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Is so dumb and make 0 sense so to be honest shouldn't even be reported....why would you do this, and how it affect others? lol? if youre leader or have gov of a city you just kick those who you dont want in there.
BOOM

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Yea but that way you still have house power and players in capitol. Feeders love to jump back in after sent to capitol and most will leave if you kick them out multiple times. Or you can just reserve bonus spots for chosen ones and nobody can complain ... Since capture mechanism was implemented Lilith made sure nobody but top spenders are holding cities. Solo or 2-3 players can't capture their own city anymore unless its for the big house. They will simply be outnumbered by 20-40 towers and even full house often does not have energy to finish so many towers. I can't really judge who is dumb... devs or players abusing those features...or both.

Destination

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:01 am

Actually this was about something else.
There was a way to place infinite guard tower. All those ruins are from low lvl guard tower that were abandoned to get higher lvl ones.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Nonetheless there should be serious restrictions for moving them around and placing them on bonus hexes.