tinker
Squire
Squire

Event leadrboard ranking BUG!!!!

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi, I play in the merged realm 64.

I was TOP3 in the previous fast cleear event, that ended 02/04/2018.
I was the third player to get 11sec in my realm for fastclearing 10star lv15 human troops. I spent few hours to get that time, and some exp cards and stat cards to strengthen my hero. I was happy to get the guaranteed magic trinklet, since i knew no one will be able to get 10sec.

Yesterday, I migrated to Orange, And then I noticed my raking dropped from top3 to TOP6!!!!! My realm had 6 players who got 11second, and once i moved, I was at the lowest rank of the players who got 11sec.

Also, the player who moved from top4 to top3 because i was demoted from top3 to top6 also acknowledges the fact that i got moved on the leader board.

In game support is avoiding any reasonable solution to me. All i want is the guarantee Magic trinklet. If not i am going to use this bug to demand a full refund. And I spent quite some money in this game. It might be a good time to quit this game and stop spending money into it, anyways i was getting tired of the game for other reasons.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Event leadrboard ranking BUG!!!!

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 pm

There is no individual compensations Thinker... You may want to read lilith and google/apple tos . I'm sure this doesn't fall in any refund category as its not even a purchase. I can predict response : "There will be more events. Good luck in next one commander".

Btw I'm playing there too and can confirm that Thinker was 3rd.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

xLiquidsnake
Knight
Knight

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Can confirm tinker got robbed for 3rd too. Its expected for him to not be in the top 3 for dunwolf because he just migrated there but for the world rankings to change because you migrated is ridiciolous. I think the item should be taken of the person who got 3rd place and given to him for sure.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:41 am

We all fell in world rank after migraration due to this bug. We should all get compensation of 300 linari and trinket.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

xLiquidsnake
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 am

Except you wasnt 3rd.