sunbow
Baron
Baron

Re: Sunbows Feedback Topic

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 am

at shaunus: i meant NEUTRAL warehouses :) edited the topic to clarify it (in game both are just called warehouse).
the normal ones are fine for rare res, might be buggy with the new 20% plunder rule though.

xLiquidsnake
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:17 am

I don't think honour shop should have skill points for 20k honour and 10k honour beause those are way to low lol. People can farm up to 1-2m honour a day if they really wanted too.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm

Don't worry. This list is way over the 3900 characters google translate limit ;)

Here is example how devs will see this even if they try to read it :

"Players begin to equip Rufio with 2 Wizards" :lol:

Proper translation will cost 1000-2500$ :shock:
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 pm

you can easily split the topic into smaller chunks and translate those.

regarding the honor store: it could be 40k for one skill point and 20k for an attribute point, even 60k / 30k might do (better than no options).

adjusted the main topic.

the price can not be higher since the honor cap is in place (unless it does get increased).

it is a trade off: you will miss out on gear if you go for it. buying attribute points will buff you for duels (might even give you a fighting chance vs whales), while buying gear is better for siege and void. skill points are good for both and the rarest resource ingame right now.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:23 pm

I bet that almost nobody will read this wall of text.
Whats stopping serious spenders from buying linari, gold and honor stat points... A lot of those items are in hero chests/crafted/etc and basicly you need only few or several items from honor shop... Then we have alts problems. I can easily see myself spamming new walls all day long just to get free honor...or raiding towers. I like your ideas but I think its best if we shorten this list to things which can not be abused and will apply to all stages of the game... things everyone agree should be there...shorten our requests to 3 at a time and one sentence without so much theory...
Here is an example of what can be removed: Hero animations
They were added as safeguard because it was possible to use same skill twice... I won't go into details but you could leap twice with Rufuo and land on the castle during siege :) I have seen passive skill do this only once(Grimms). Nonetheless this feature will stay as it is.
Login gifts just started so i guess you can remove that for now. 1.9 , 1.10 also.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:37 pm

added:

20) Grind events with timers to win
Since the top players are able to finish these event within 9-10s (8 seems possible too), we need one or two more digits to keep it interesting. like player one did 9.14s, player two did 9.25s. With the current implementation, players loan as much as they can right at the start, reach 9s and as soon as the top3 is filled, there is no more reason for other players to even try it. It would also be nice to add additional rewards based on how many neutrals you defeated.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:33 am

added:

13.6) A separate highscore for total hero power would be nice.

21) Heroes
21.1) Bane: the abilities for berserkers are no longer getting used and need a redesign. Late game, berserkers without any research buffs are pointless, plus you can only create silver ones (even gold ones would be pointless without research). Berserkers could use the skill tree for spearmen or need an own one.

21.2) Cleo: for human or rakan players the only useful active skill is the ultimate. this one was too strong early game (before the nerf), now it deals close to zero damage (the pull is still good). Cleos first skill does way too little damage as well (compared to Avrils first skill).

21.3) Rufio: the healing skill should get a buff based on his stamina.

21.4) Rose: spider web should have a duration (20-30s) and not last infinite as it is now.

22) Ghost Siege
Players attack a wall and close the app before the fight ends to avoid getting challenged afterwards. The fix seems simple: Leave the avatar on the map for around 2 minutes when closing the game, so that other players still have a chance to challenge them.

23) Hero Chests
23.1) A calendar for the order of the upcoming chests would be highly appreciated.

23.2) The 24h preview of a new chest before you can buy it makes no sense. Extend the timer to buy items for 24h instead or just remove it and start new chests earlier / more often.

23.3) An official comment if Jacques will ever appear inside the chests is appreciated.

Destination

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Dont worry, i read all of this, summarise it, and pass it on.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:37 am

Destination wrote:
Dont worry, i read all of this, summarise it, and pass it on.

Quick battle for quests at lvl 40 ... with safeguards afcourse... examples: no borrowed troops for quick quest. no retry for quick quests. extra injuries. limited to 10 or 15 quick quest battles a day. Or even less xp/resources...

doNand0
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:47 pm

UP