Quantum
Knight
Knight

[Suggestion] Make Intimidate an active

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:23 pm

I recently discovered the new House Skill "Intimidate" is a passive. In my opinion it should be an active like the other skills as this makes it way too attractive for everyone to merge into one massive tier 15+ house. Leaving the rest of the cities for secondary accounts to control & making king elections a farce.

Note: Can you see before attacking if Intimidate is active by looking at the injury rate? I kinda assume so.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: [Suggestion] Make Intimidate an active

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 pm

+1
Yes you can see it bottom right corner.
Active skill makes more sense. I can't imagine any little house attacking big one after this.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Where is the sens of active if anyway need 15 city for

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:00 pm

It is to encourage low players to join big houses.

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:05 am

To my part i think its à very good add on. Dont change it. On my server some whales regroup them in the lowest kingdom to kick all others. With this add on they cant bypass migrations rules. It give an advantage to the loyal players and not thé cowards ones. I love this. Now before migrate players will think about it.

Thanks Lillith. This add on is more fair.
Continu your great work.
Server 38
Rakan

Quantum
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Niquette: I am not proposing to eliminate this, just change it to an active so smaller houses aren't at a complete disadvantage. Bigger houses with more cities will still have a huge advantage over smaller houses.

MikhailCCCP: I think servers are way more interesting if not everyone in each kingdom is in one single, big house. This ability really encourages that sadly as there generally won't be too many tier 15 houses in each kingdom. And if everyone is in one single, big house, elections are a farce and all other cities are probably controlled by alternate accounts.

If anyone has a better idea, shoot :).

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:35 am

Only problem i see with active skill is that it can surprise someone :D There has to be clear indication thats its activated during ongoing attacks...
For example: red shield ... and lasting 4 hours.
(Its actually little houses that need such buff but based on power/player numbers/castle levels and not tier).
We can forget about 6 kingdoms or anything more than 2 in the late game. Plus spenders want everyone under their caring wings ;)
God forbid if someone dares to attempt and create his own little house... they will call mighty allied enemies to fix this treachery asap. :roll: