sigmablade
Knight
Knight

How to finish mobile phone quest ?

Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Wait like 1 week and no one create topic or anything relate
1 week ago suddenly in game quest button have new quest relate to link account with mobile phone number and reward 150 linari , i’m like “ sure why not ? “ and type in my phone number , and i realize , there is no confirm button whatsoever so game can send me link code ( actually with no confirm button i wonder if i can even active it to get 150 linari lol ) and the quest has stay in my quest button like 1 week with nothing change , there is no topic about this either so my theory is the Other player able to do it , except me , or this quest Only appear for me , and because it bug so i can’t finish either
Pls i don’t need 150 linari anymore just delete that quest out of my quest button thanks you

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Re: How to finish mobile phone quest ?

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 pm

+1

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:55 am

The quest now have 2 button to get code and submit code , the problem is both of them are Still Unable to Click , wtf
Pls just delete this quest already
Also it just me or the game also add new button “ single file “ when throw troop to wall , it not the whole squad anymore but can throw in 1 troop each tap , it nice , i alway have hard time to control the number of gold troop to throw in wall
And i alway teleport back to the last place i finish dungeon , not the last time i log out , when log in
Edit : nah my bad , able to click now , my full phone number is like 093xxxxxxx , if i type it in the game not allow to click send mail code , but if only 93xxxxxx then game allow to click , get 150 linari now , ye

Edit 2 : if someone actually read my post , report and game dev really fix , then pls tell them fix the damage of acolytes already , why the F 4 sliver acolytes able to deal damage to wall equal 10 archer gold it make no sense and dwarf should be king of plunder , why lich race that already nearly god-like at duel now become god of plunder also , and with 0 effort too , everyone say about how they die in battle = 100% dead but seem like forget you can get infinity of those skeleton from gazul , mummy , and even train them not costing much because undead troop is cheaper than other , now that they can plunder like madman even die 10000000000 acolytes not hurt their mithril lol

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:14 pm

If not because i got lucky open hero chest and get rose ( as free player it mean alot ) then i would also replay on new server , choose lich race and plunder the sh*t out of entired new server to spread the love of our lord and savior Gazul the Third with his army Skeleton from the deepest hell

Kaylock
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:49 am

Thanks for sharing such a great post. The procedure of questing mobile phone number has been shared and discussed on recent post about cNumber where we can buy 01243 number. The mobile phone quest can be finished by following the guidelines given on this page.