Rev
Squire
Squire

Hi resource points and dungeon quests is not showing

Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 pm

Hey. I posted here because customer service sucks I haven't been able to play game because. resource points and dungeon quests is not showing on mape or working quest log is empty I even can't go or enter void mirror name rev in game realm 1187 otherwise other realm work fine I asked many player but it work perfectly this all happened after update. I did send 2 massages to customer service but no answers I did un installed game many times I even format my phone and try to access gameeon new device but no use. I need help. any one.

Loopyloop
Squire
Squire

Re: Hi resource points and dungeon quests is not showing

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Well if you get anything from customer support let me know. Ive been trying for 3 days to recover an account i spent hundreds on. Still have gotten nowhere.

Destination

Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:18 am

The in game support is the best way to go for account related issues. We can not help you with that here in the Forum.

Maebius
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:47 am

The ingame support is the worst I've ever seen like, ever.
Main reason is quite evidently the language barrier (besides inadequacy) as I seem to be talking to google translate (at best).

On my second account I share the ingame support chat with maybe 10 (!) different people... how can you even talk about account security issues in this situation..?!

A few days ago it was suggested we message them on facebook.... ridiculous!