sam2020
Squire
Squire

problems with my account after the update.

Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:26 pm

good afternoon,
I have problems with my account after the recent update, the game was updated but when I re-enter it is like it was just installed, it gives me to choose a city and everything. I have been playing for about 6 months and invested time and money in heroes and strengthening the city, I use android and I could never link the account, since it did not let me and now I am at zero, could you help me. I want to enjoy my game again.

I'm server: 3518
and the character is called dragon22

sam2020
Squire
Squire

Re: problems with my account after the update.

Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:50 pm

Does anyone know what I can do?

sani
Viscount
Viscount

Re: problems with my account after the update.

Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:11 am

If previously judi bola indonesia playing online agen bola terbaik soccer gambling can only agen bola terpercaya be done at situs agen bola the airport only, now agen bola you can play judi bola indonesia soccer bets using judi bola indonesia a mobile phone. In addition agen bola terbaik to the many reliable agents agen bola terbaik we can find agen bola terpercaya, various online soccer gambling games agen bola terpercaya also have many variations situs agen bola of bets to choose from. Well agen bola, this time we will discuss betting football gambling judi bola indonesia that promises a lot of wins in gambling, namely Handicraft Gambling. In this game you only need agen bola terbaik to choose the key team to win the bet.