Cheesecake
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Happy Dragon Boat Festival!

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:53 am

duanwu1.jpg

Greetings Governors,

Long ago during the Warring States era, a wise and honorable man named Qu Yuan served as Minister to the King of Chu. But despite Qu’s greatest efforts, the King was deceived by traitors and the kingdom was destroyed.
Overcome with despair, Qu Yuan threw himself into the Miluo River. The citizens of the kingdom raced out in boats shaped like dragons to save the noble minister, but they were too late. They threw balls of rice into the water so that the fish would eat the rice and leave Qu’s body untouched.
The tale of Qu Yuan is the origin of the Dragon Boat Festival, which is celebrated each year with dragon boat races and sticky rice balls. We will prepare some in-game gifts that will be sent out during the Dragon Boat Festival to help you celebrate as well. We wish everyone participates in the Dragonboat Festival a Happy Dragon Boat Festival in advance!

RoK Group

daisydaisy
Squire
Squire

Re: Happy Dragon Boat Festival!

Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:31 am

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information.
Not only good posts but also great comments.
Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.
run 3

maxmalan
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:37 pm

Thank you, guys. I get a lot of useful information on this topic. you can see and play learn to fly 2 here for free.

velasquez0099
Squire
Squire

windows 7 end of life

Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:58 am

I hope you can try to understand windows 7 end of support so,just find here.

maxmalan
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:56 am

Run 3 unblocked game is very addictive. you have a nice opportunity to play the game online and enjoy it. this game is one of the most popular running games ever.

leonardbbarker
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:04 am

It's really nice of you to give gifts for the festival you're organising, and I hope you do that for 2020 as well.
basketballlegends.fun

Luiserainer
Knight
Knight

Fri May 15, 2020 1:28 pm

This was the first time I read about this festival and it was very interesting. I was actually looking for some products on https://placetoboost.com/product-category/weapons/ and got to know about the content here.

forexrobot
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:46 am

Forex Robot Nation is a community with honest tests and reviews of Forex Robots, Expert Advisors, Forex Signals, Forex Indicators, Forex Brokers & much more Alpha Account Booster EA

ducklife
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:49 am

Your article has left me with a lot of experience and a deep impression, I hope you will have more good articles in the near future to share with readers.
bubble shooter

Cameliagobella
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:37 am

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging Road Trip Planning